Facebook for WooCommerce| Developed by WooCommerce
Get the new and recently released 2.0 version with many improvements and fixes, e.g.:
- Updated and improved onboarding and connection experience
- Streamlined product sync settings for easier management
- Server-to-server pixel tracking for improved reliability, accuracy, and security
Ready to get started with Facebook for WooCommerce? You’ll be up and running in minutes – install this free extension and follow the guided setup wizard to connect your store to Facebook.
With Facebook for WooCommerce, you can:
- Sync your WooCommerce products to a Facebook store to drive traffic to your website, or quickly create Facebook and Instagram ads for your products.
- Make your ads more relevant and timely with the built-in Facebook pixel integration. Use dynamic ads to retarget customers based on their browsing behavior.
- Engage customers in a channel they use every day with Facebook Messenger. Lower the barrier to communication – use Messenger to chat with prospects and existing customers about purchase questions or their order status.
Here’s how this extension helps you grow your business and connect with customers.
Sync your WooCommerce catalog to Facebook to increase sales
By connecting your WooCommerce catalog to Facebook, you can sell to people where they spend their time: Facebook and Instagram.
With the Facebook shop section, we enable businesses to showcase their products and drive sales from their Facebook Business Page. If you don’t have one yet, it’s well worth setting up! It’s ideal for merchants and eCommerce advertisers who want to reach customers on Facebook.
Connect your catalog
Send your entire catalog to Facebook with a single click and add it to your Facebook Business Page shop. Any changes you make in WooCommerce are automatically synced with your Facebook shop. Facebook for WooCommerce gives you the flexibility to control which products are synced and how they’re listed on Facebook.
The Facebook shop section offers a beautiful shopping experience on all mobile devices, enabling you to showcase your products on any screen.
Use Facebook pixel to connect with customers
Marketing on Facebook helps your business build lasting relationships, find new customers, and increase your online sales. With this extension, you can add the Facebook pixel to your site in just a few clicks. Easily reach the people who matter to your business and track the results of your advertising across devices.
Find more customers
Use pixel data to build your audience and optimize ads for likely buyers based on behaviors – such as adding items to the cart or making a purchase. Create Facebook’s dynamic ads to directly and effectively remarket products to visitors who viewed them in your store.
Secure, reliable tracking
The Facebook pixel uses reliable server-side tracking to send events from your store to Facebook. This ensures that you get accurate information about how customers are behaving on your store, as well as the effectiveness of your Facebook ads.
Measure the results of your ads
Once you have the Facebook pixel set up, you can use Facebook ads reporting to understand conversions, sales, and revenue attributed to your ads.
Facebook Messenger lets you chat with customers anywhere
Adding the Messenger plugin lets customers chat with you on your website and then continue the conversation on Facebook. Your customers can interact with your business at any time using Messenger’s personalized, rich-media experience.
Create a seamless chat experience
The customer chat automatically loads the recent chat history between the customer and your business, so interactions with your business on Facebook, messenger.com, in the Messenger app, or the customer chat plugin on your website will be visible.
This communication syncing helps create a single experience for your customers and enables you to continue the conversation even after they have left your website. There’s no need to capture their contact information – to follow up, just open the same conversation in Messenger.
Personalize Messenger for your brand
When you add Messenger to your site with Facebook for WooCommerce, you can customize the appearance, language, and greeting to create an experience that’s consistent with your business’s unique style and voice.
Ready to get started? Download Facebook for WooCommerce, install it through your WordPress dashboard, and get connected in a few steps!
- Check out the documentation to learn more about getting set up and using Facebook for WooCommerce.
- If you have a question or problem, head to the WordPress.org forums to review common issues and get in touch with our support team.
- For help with advertising on Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Advertiser Help Center.