Protect Your Site With reCaptcha
The Google reCaptcha for WooCommerce extension enables you to add reCaptcha on your login, registration, password reset, and other WordPress and WooCommerce pages. It supports v2 and v3 versions of Google invisible captcha.
With increased spam and hacking attempts, the extension can act as an extra security gate to block bot traffic from making login attempts. Using invisible reCaptcha, you can make sure that the captcha appears only for suspicious visitors keeping it hidden from your valued genuine customers.
Features of Google reCaptcha for WooCommerce:
- Supports V2 and V3 versions
- Individually enable reCaptcha on specific pages
- Customize reCaptcha sizes
- Choose from dark or light reCaptcha themes
- Enable reCaptcha on
- WordPress logins, registrations, and password resets
- WooCommerce logins, registrations, and password resets
- Pay for order
- Payment methods at checkout
Supports V2 and V3 reCaptcha:
Google reCaptcha for WooCommerce enables you to add any Google V2 and V3 reCaptcha type to your store to validate visitors.
Enable and customize reCaptcha for each page
The extension enables you to add reCaptcha on specific pages and customize their titles, themes, or sizes. Options include dark themes, light themes, and compact and normal-sized.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6