Klarna CheckoutDeveloped by Krokedil
Information & Requirements
- Klarna Checkout works for merchants selling in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, UK and United States.
- An SSL Certificate is required.
- This plugin integrates with Klarnas latest platform. You need an agreement with Klarna specific to the new platform to use this plugin.
- Supports Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), required for transactions within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Klarna is one of Europe’s largest banks and payment providers — currently connecting 60 million consumers to 100,000 merchants across 14 countries.
– Klarna is globally compliant.
– Klarna absorbs all credit and fraud risk.
– Klarna is widely supported across Europe.
– You will see an increase in conversions and order value. – You will reach a new audience.
– You will always get paid.
Klarna Checkout lets you provide your customers with truly smoooth purchase experiences.
Our checkout is a seamless and mobile optimized solution that comes with all our payment methods through one a single integration. Klarna will improve your checkout experience by providing direct payments, pay after delivery options and instalment plans, that let consumers pay whenever and however they prefer. It identifies the customer and enables one-click repeat purchases across Klarna’s merchant network, resulting in increased average order value and conversion rates. You’ll have one agreement, one point of contact, one settlement file, one payout.
- Mobile-optimised online checkout.
- Management of all transactions including card and APMs.
- One-click repeat purchases.
All payment methods included in Klarna Checkout.
Buy now, Pay later
Pay later in full is a deferred payment that gives shoppers an extra 14 or 30 days to try before they buy.
Spread the cost with Pay later in installments (available for UK & US)
Pay later lets you split your payment into four (US) or three (UK) smaller, interest-free amounts.
Pay over time with Slice it
Slice it offers long-term, monthly payments to make larger purchases possible for your customers.
Pay now, with direct payments
Pay now accepts all direct payments for a fast, convenient checkout.
How to Get Started
- Sign up for Klarna Checkout: To offer your customers the benefit of paying with Klarna, you must first sign up for a Klarna account and gain access to the Klarna Merchant Portal. You’ll be up and running in no time with our new onboarding. If your business is registered in the United States please submit your contact details here.
- Install the plugin on your site. During this process you will be asked to download Klarna Order Management so you can handle orders in Klarna directly from WooCommerce.
Klarna Shipping Service in your Checkout
Klarna Shipping Service is a dynamic way of presenting shipping options. It helps merchants increase conversion and customer satisfaction at the point of purchase by making the selection of logistics products user friendly and efficient. With Klarna shipping service you don’t have to maintain your own shipping selector, freeing up a lot of time otherwise spent on technical maintenance.
Merchant portal access always included.
You will get access to a backend in which you can manage everything Klarna.
- Activate On-site Messaging, read more here.
- See if you are eligible for financing Merchant lending, read more here.
- Get valuable customer insights and see how you are performing.
Many people decide how they want to pay before they click the buy button. On-site marketing lets your customers know what their financing and payment options are before they enter the checkout. It is simple to integrate and provides tailored messaging ranging from generic banners to financing availability and personalised credit promotions on product or cart pages. The service also provides eligibility checks in supported markets. Activate on-site marketing through Merchant Portal.
Available in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden
Business financing, made simple.
With Boost, Klarna enables you, as a merchant, to apply for a cash advance through a quick, frictionless and transparent process and thereby instantly open up opportunities for future growth. The merchant simply selects the amount they require and how quickly they want to repay, and the funds are made available as early as the next day. There are no lengthy questionnaires or complicated collateral agreements to review. The cost of the loan is one fixed fee, visible directly in the app and no other fees will be added at any point. Klarna merchants can now request a loan in a matter of minutes through the Boost section on Klarna’s Merchant Portal.
Ever wondered which payment method your target group preferred, on which day of the week? The Insights app helps you to stay on top of your performance. Getting deeper insight into your customers behavior and sales trends means more opportunities to grow your business. All of this done through easy filtering, seeing key numbers and spotting trends.
What’s the difference between Klarna Checkout and Klarna Payments?
Klarna Checkout is a complete online checkout solution designed to increase sales and customer loyalty. Klarna as your single payment provider keeps everything under one roof. You’ll have one agreement, one point of contact, one settlement file, one payout with Klarna Checkout.
Klarna Payments are standalone payment methods. With Klarna Payments you can complement your checkout with a Klarna hosted widget located in your existing checkout