Integrate NetSuite With Your WooCommerce Store
The NetSuite Integration for WooCommerce plugin syncs your orders, inventory, and customers. Its features offer deep enhancement capabilities when you use it with advanced mapping like currencies, subsidiaries, shipping methods, custom forms, sales reps, and classes or any other NetSuite field with conditional mapping features. We also provide an additional feature to sync inventory manually. Use this option to update inventory in real-time.
How does using this plugin help?
Countless organizations use NetSuite to manage their accounting needs. This software accelerates your financial close, provides strong expense management, offers streamlined and auditable revenue management, and ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of your business.
There are many ERP solutions available. It is important to select a cloud-based ERP solution or one which can install locally.
NetSuite, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based Financials/ERP and Omnichannel commerce solutions, helps global enterprises meet their complex functional, industry, regulatory, and tax requirements. To connect it with WooCommerce we built NetSuite Integration for WooCommerce which synchronizes your data effortlessly between WooCommerce and NetSuite
1. Order sync
– It syncs orders and order data including order items, shipping addresses, billing addresses, customer and shipping totals to NetSuite
– Users are provided with an option for manual order syncing
– Real-time order-sync features
– Add other options like types of transactions, shipping methods, sales reps, and sales channel
– Options for Order-prefix settings
2. Inventory Sync
– Automatic syncing of inventory from NetSuite to WooCommerce based on SKU’s is enabled
– Inventories can synchronize automatically using WP-Cron
– Option to define Cron Frequency i.e., hourly, twice daily or daily.
– Includes manual inventory sync option
– Option for testing in sandbox mode
– Supports multiple currencies
– Fetches inventory data from all locations
3. Customer sync
– This feature allows Syncs from WordPress/WooCommerce Users/Customers to NetSuite.
– Manage user adds or updates
– Allows user synchronization in real-time
– Sync Woo Customers & Orders
– Inventory Sync for NetSuite
– Real-time Sync
– Multi-Currency Supported
– Easy Configuration
– No Monthly Charges
How do these features work?
1. Customer sync
Customers synchronize in real-time. It supports add/update API operations. Admins can define which WooCommerce roles can synchronize. It supports all customer data, including billing, shipping addresses, currencies, and subsidiaries.
Admins can map NetSuite data like currencies, subsidiaries, custom forms, sales reps, classes, or any other NetSuite field with a conditional mapping feature.
Before adding a customer, the plugin searches the customer on NetSuite using customer email to avoid any duplicates.
Create a new customer’s account as a company account
The plugin also provides a feature to enable sending customers as companies. If this option is enabled, the plugin creates a customer as a company when there is a company name in the billing address.
2. Order sync
The plugin syncs orders in real-time and order data including customers, currencies, order items, order memos, custom forms, classes, subsidiaries, sales-reps, shipping addresses, billing addresses, order statuses, and shipping totals to NetSuite. Configure order sync to work automatically or to manually add/update orders.
Admins can map NetSuite data like currencies, subsidiaries, shipping methods, custom forms, sales resp, classes, or any other NetSuite field with a conditional mapping feature.
Send order coupons sent with order data. This is optional, set it to enabled or disabled.
Tracking information updates on WooCommerce from NetSuite. Includes options to send customer emails with tracking information, and to mark orders as complete.
3. Inventory sync
Inventory updates automatically on WooCommerce from NetSuite based on SKU’s. This inventory sync works based on product SKU. WooCommerce Product SKU should match the NetSuite item number. The plugin provides an option to define data sync frequency i.e., hourly, twice daily, or daily.
Support for multiple warehouses. The admin can choose to fetch inventory from default locations or multiple locations.
Manual sync option
You can synchronize inventory manually. You can use this option to update inventory in real-time.