Save time, money and improve your business performance and workflow by integrating with Odoo!
Odoo, formerly known as Open ERP, is a popular open-source ERP and CRM solution for businesses, used by millions of people worldwide.
Odoo for WooCommerce integrates your odoo’s ERP business system with your Woo-powered store. You can now conveniently create, update, or synchronise invoices, products, customer records, coupons, inventory and much more from within your WooCommerce store.
Odoo for WooCommerce is now compatible with Odoo 16!
Therefore, our latest version now supports Odoo versions 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Here’s what you get when you integrate your store with odoo for WooCommerce:
- Synchronise orders and invoices
- Create and update categories
- Stock, price and attribute synchronisation
- Products synchronisation between odoo and WooCommerce
- Create and update customers
- Update Invoice status
- Manage refunds from within odoo or WooCommerce
- Import and export categories
- Sync order notes from WooCommerce store to odoo
- Synchronise Coupons
- Connect multiple WooCommerce stores to odoo
- Create invoices in odoo in real-time when an order is placed on your online store
- SKU mapping on odoo as a barcode or internal reference
- Order status mapping for odoo
- Weight and Volume synchronization
- Automatic Cron Jobs to sync data periodically.
- Separate import and export tabs to sync data between Odoo and WooCommerce.
- Compatible with versions 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Synchronise Products, Categories, Variations, Stocks and Prices
Synchronise products, categories, stock, prices, and attributes between Odoo and WooCommerce. Choose any of the options from the following based on your business model and preference;
- Import products from Odoo to WooCommerce only
- Export products from your WooCommerce store to Odoo only.
- Allow syncing both ways.
Manage Orders and Invoices
When a sale occurs in WooCommerce the plugin will automatically:
- Create a customer record in Odoo.
- Create a Sale order in Odoo.
- New invoice in Odoo.
- Update inventory levels in Odoo.
- Create a product, category, attributes in odoo (if don’t exist)
- Update/Create coupon (if enabled)
Similarly, if import features are enabled for Order functions, it will perform the following functions in WooCommerce on the next scheduled cron job:
- Creates or update customer record in WooCommerce
- Create order in WooCommerce
- Create/Update product, stock, price in WooCommerce (if enabled from Import tab’s Product function).
- Create/Update coupon (if enabled)
You can also Import and/or Export orders between selected dates from within “Order Functions” in Import and Export tabs.
Order Status Mapping
While exporting orders, map WooCommerce order status to Odoo by enabling Status mapping. This helps Odoo to know when to create a quote, sales order, or invoice and when to cancel an order.
You can also mark all orders as paid by selecting Mark invoice paid from order functions in the export tab.
The refund feature makes it easy for you to refund from odoo or WooCommerce as you prefer. You can enable it for one end or both ways as you prefer. Refund your order from WooCommerce and register it on odoo or the other way around by simply enabling “Import Refund orders” and “Export Refund Order” from Import and Export tabs.
Whether you want to create and update coupons from odoo and send it to your WooCommerce store(s), or you have created a coupon in WooCommerce and want it to be updated in your odoo ERP; we have a solution for both conditions. Create coupons anywhere and conveniently share them with your customers. Simply enable export and update Coupon in export and/or import tabs and let your customers avail your discounts easily!
Connect Multiple WooCommerce Stores to Your odoo ERP
If you have multiple Woo-powered stores and want to manage and integrate orders, customers, products, and coupons from one point install odoo for WooCommerce now on your online stores and connect them to your odoo account.
In such cases, we recommend export features only; however, use only those import features that seem to be necessary.
Periodically update your Products, Categories, Attributes, Customers, Coupons, Orders and Refund between WooCommerce and odoo by enabling cron job. You can select any of the options for every instance independently. Currently, you can select cron job options for an interval of one hour, twice a day and once a day to execute periodically.
If you have any questions about the plugin, or how it works, please visit our documentation or contact support.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2
XML-RPC must be enabled on the server, or use the new built in PHP 8 support via our SaaS service.
Compatible with Odoo software versions: 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Minimum Odoo Apps/Modules required: Inventory, Invoicing, Sales, Accounting
The most customizable ecommerce platform for building your online business.