OgoneDeveloped by SkyVerge
Ogone Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
Accept multiple payment channels with Ogone payment services. Ogone for WooCommerce is a gateway plugin that allows you to accept many international and local payment methods so that your customers can choose their preferred payment method, helping you to improve conversions and customer satisfaction. This is especially useful for international sellers who’d like to offer customers’ preferred payment method.
Ogone is supported in several countries, including the US, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. This integration will redirect payments through Ogone’s secure servers so that you don’t have to worry about security while processing payments in your store, and therefore an SSL is not required.
Why Choose Ogone?
- Accept over 40 local and international payment methods via Ogone
- Avoid security requirements by routing payments through Ogone’s servers
- Easily add more payment methods as needed
- Customize your pay page
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, including: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Maestro®, Diner’s Club
Excellent Merchant Services
Ogone provides a versatile suite of reporting tools to make it easy to monitor and manage all your multi-channel payments in one account. They also use modular approach, so you start with only what you need today and can add payment methods, channels, and enhanced functionality as your business develops.
How to Get Started (in 5 minutes or less)
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your Ogone account (sign up a free test account if you don’t already have an account) and grab your SHA-in/out credentials.
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy secure payment processing!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.