Use Order Bump for WooCommerce to show customers last-minute product offers, and add value to their purchase while increasing your average order value!
Why use Order Bump?
1. Increases your average order size
When a customer accepts an Order Bump offer, they’ll spend more than they’d initially planned to spend.
2. Improves customer experience
Displaying targeted, customized offers based on customers’ current cart contents improves the overall customer experience, which means more customer loyalty.
3. Attracts New Customers
Customers who have benefited from the Order Bump are likely to refer new users to your site.
How does Order Bump work?
When a shopper adds a product to their cart and goes to the checkout page, they’ll see a one-time offer for a product based on their current cart contents. Here, a customer buying a mobile phone gets a one-time discount on the back case for the mobile phone:
If the shopper wants to accept the offer, checking the “Add to my Order” box automatically adds the item to the cart at the discounted price.
- Multiple discount types: Offer deals with percentage discounts, fixed discounts, or fixed prices.
- Customizable design templates: Order Bump includes 20 customizable templates, which you can swap at any time.
- Choice of display positions: Choose to display Order Bumps in one of four different positions on the checkout page.
- Detailed reports: The Reports section gives you key information for each Order Bump, including the visitor count, order count, conversion rate, and revenue earned.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6