PayTrace GatewayDeveloped by VanboDevelops
Information & Requirements
- Subscriptions support depends on storing customers on the PayTrace servers.
- A SSL certificate is required in order to protect your customer information.
PayTrace Payment Gateway
PayTrace was founded in 2004 and is an industry leader in providing a safe and easy-to-use payment processing services.
With more than 24,000 users, PayTrace is dedicated to providing merchants with excellent customer service, increasing security and reducing costs. PayTrace cam process payments in US dollars made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB credit cards.
- Accept all major credit cards
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB.
- Subscription Payments Support
- Supports payment, cancellation, reactivation, suspension, date changes.
- eCheck/ACH Payments Support
- Normal purchases only, not supported for Subscriptions payments.
- Customer Payment Profiles Support
- Customers can delete and update their profile on “My Account” page.
- Customers can choose to have a profile created when using a new credit card.
This integration plugin provides an easy and seamless connection between your WooCommerce store and the PayTrace credit card processing services. All you need to get started will be a PayTrace username and password, that’s it.
There is more, every time your customers pay you they will be able to securely save their credit card info on the PayTrace servers. They will be able to use the saved cards directly without entering their info again. What is better they will be able to fully manage the saved cards directly from their “My Account” page.