Per Product ShippingDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 2.0 +
Define shipping costs per-product and per-variation
Per product shipping allows you to define different shipping costs for products, based on customer location.
Costs can be added to other shipping methods, or used as a standalone shipping method.
- Define line and per-item costs per product
- Define line and per-item costs per variation
- Costs can vary depending on the destination
- Import and export rates via the built-in simple CSV handler
- Use as a standalone shipping method, where the final cost is the sum of all product costs
- -or- add per-product costs to other shipping methods
This is a fantastic solution if your store is selling one-off, heavy or large products which require additional shipping unlike the rest of your catalog, or if you only have a few products with set shipping fees.