Rental ProductsDeveloped by 99w
Let Customers Rent Products From Your Store
Allow your customers to rent products from your store using the Rental Products extension, make products available for rental only or for both rental & purchase.
Customers can select a range of rental days from the product page and review the total rental price. Information on the rent from/to and return within dates are shown to the customer throughout their journey through your website including the cart, checkout, order summary, account pages and on emails.
The Rental Products extension is packed with functionality to allow you to set up and manage rental products/orders within your WooCommerce store. Rental information is extensively integrated into the admin dashboard allowing you to see scheduled rentals, rental information when viewing an order and use rental filters for orders and products.
Start Renting Products in Minutes
- Setup Rental Only or Rental & Purchase products
- Works with Simple, Variable & Grouped product types
- Easy to Use & Get Started, works with all existing products (of the above types)
- View All Your Rental Orders on the Rental Calendar with 4 Views
- Full Availability System with separate rental stock to purchasable stock
- Auto Calculation of Totals for rental dates and pricing within product details
- Customers can choose range of rental days
- Customers select dates using from/to date pickers
- No need to use separate rental products & works with any existing products
- Specify rental prices/stock for products and variations
- Specify thresholds on rental from/to dates
- Easily keep track of orders containing rentals using rental order status
- Works with WooCommerce tax settings for inc/exc tax rental pricing
- Works with WooCommerce stock settings to manage stock of rental products
- Filter rental orders/products in WooCommerce dashboard
- Manage rental items within an order including rental date reduction
- Rental information displayed to customer throughout product details, cart, checkout, account and in emails
- Rental only/rental also available information displayed next to pricing in WooCommerce dashboard product list
- Bulk update rental prices via WooCommerce > Products dashboard
- Bulk update variation rental prices via Product Edit > Variation Bulk Edit
- Includes several functions for custom development
- Documentation to help setup and configuration
Calendar View of All Rental Orders
Use the rentals page within the admin dashboard to see all past, current and upcoming rental orders including expected return dates with various different views.
Rental Product Setup
Simply edit/add a product and select the Rental tab and choose the type of rental product, then set pricing/stock information as normal through the other tabs/within variations.
Rental information such as rental pricing is/from pricing is displayed throughout the website on products:
The rental form is shown on the product page for rental only products, for rental & purchase products the rental form/pricing information can be used by clicking a View Rental Options link, with an additional link to return to the purchase form if customer wishes to purchase, upon selecting dates the availability is checked
Date Picker Selection
Users select dates using an easy to use date picker.
Upon entering dates the rental form checks availability based on the rental stock levels and rentals scheduled.
Rental Information Throughout Customer Journey
Rental information is displayed to the customer throughout their journey around your store.
John runs a musical instrument store and wants to rent out instruments to customers. With the Rental Products extension he can setup these products as rentals, customers can then visit his online store, select the dates to rent an instrument, and pay for the rental. He can see the dates for which instruments have been rented within his WooCommerce orders dashboard and within the rentals calendar. He then ships (or arranges for the customer to collect) the rented instruments. He can track rental orders and products using the rental filters.
If he wants to sell some of his guitars but also offer the option to rent these too – with the Rental Products extension he can set these up as rental & purchase and can set purchase and rental prices for either option.