Reverb was created by keeping musicians in mind making it simple to sell everything a musician might need. Interphase with millions of musicians in Europe and put up your store on Reverb!
Why do you need to have a store on Reverb?
- Simple and quick– In a matter of minutes, you’ll be recorded on Reverb. Reverb’s iOS and Android apps make it easy to get started selling.
- Payment methods on Reverb– This allows you to accept credit cards, PayPal, Reverb Bucks, and other payment methods at low processing rates.
- You just have to pay when you make a sale; listing goods on Reverb is entirely free. Just when you make a sale, you have to pay a 5% selling charge.
Overview of the Integration
Link your Reverb shop with WooCommerce and expand your business. Increase your product’s exposure to a passionate community of potential customers. With the WooCommerce integration, you can automate your inventory management and order management. With Reverb marketplace Integration for WooCommerce, it is easy for you to put your products on WooCommerce.
Experience a better selling routine with Reverb Integration for WooCommerce!
Product Upload and Update
The feature lets you submit the tracking information on Reverb. All you need is the tracking number and the shipping provider to submit your shipment.
Import your products from Reverb to the WooCommerce store with the product import feature. You can now sell the product which you have on Reverb on WooCommerce as well.
- Dedicated Account Manager– after you buy Reverb Integration for WooCommerce, we’ll assign you a dedicated account manager to help you with installation and onboarding.
- Free Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get in touch with our experts via Skype, Whatsapp, or email.