Social FeedDeveloped by POWr
Do you have great content on your social media accounts? Would you like a more seamless way of posting this content also on your website? Social Feed will automatically add any fresh content from your social media accounts directly to your site in a beautiful customizable gallery.
Social Feed is an easy way to engage with your customers and create brand awareness. With Social Feed, you can also concentrate on your social media strategy instead of the manual busywork of posting content from your social media accounts to your website.
Convert followers into sales
Use customer images from social media in a testimonial gallery on your site. Customers will tag images using a hashtag. Then, you’ll be able to stream all content from that hashtag on your site using the Hashtag source for Instagram. It’s effective user-generated content that serves as social proof to convince your followers to buy.
Display fresh content
Automatically sync Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, as well as content from other social media accounts to your website. Every time you post something new to your social media account, it will be added automatically to your Social Feed on your site. You can select just one source, or follow multiple public accounts.
Social Feed offers you three different gallery styles – collage, grid, and slider – so you can set up your feed to match the layout and design of your site. Complete with automatic image-cropping options and other design choices, you’ll have it up and running in no time.
Impress your audience with these Social Feed features:
- Follow any public accounts or hashtags.
- Combine images, videos and text – all in one responsive gallery.
- Show/hide post text – or just display images!
- Select your layout style: choose from collage, grid, or slider layout.
- Automatic image cropping.
- Show/hide likes or comments on hover.
- Set your refresh rate – 12 hours, 3 hours, or 20 minutes
- Add social sharing buttons: visitors can share your Instagram social content right from your site.
- Approve posts from Instagram before adding them to your site.
- Add image hover effects to your Social Feed posts.
Fast and free customer support
If you have any questions or need help getting started, we’re here to help! You can visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.