WooCommerce Store CreditDeveloped by Themesquad
Boost your sales with store credit style coupons
Creating a loyal customer base that are true fans of what you do and will support you along the way is what keeps many store owners awake at night. Being the top of mind choice for a significant group of customers is the final goal of marketers and business owners, no matter if we talk about Amazon or the flower shop in your street.
Personal coupons and gift cards are a good way to hack through the mental resistance of your clients and get them to buy your products. No matter if you focus on offering free shipping or a big discount, Store Credit coupons are truly effective to get your sales going and WooCommerce Store Credit is the simplest, most effective way to do it.
Why use Store Credit?
- Store Credit coupons allow your customers to make multiple purchases until the credit is exhausted or the coupon expires.
- It can be used as a personal refund or compensation card in case there’s a problem with your product or service.
- Send a unique Store Credit coupon to your customers by email.
- Sell Store Credit coupons to your customers for their own usage or as gift cards.
- Allow multiple purchases per coupon or limit its usage.
- The coupon can be restricted to specific products or product categories.
- Optionally, the Store Credit coupons can also apply a discount to the shipping costs.
- Apply the coupon either before or after taxes so you adapt to the regulation of your country or state.
- Allow your customers to apply the store credit coupons in combination with other coupons or individually.
- The coupon discount is reflected in all order elements (items, taxes, shipping costs, etc), not just the order total.
- Easy integration with external tools such as ERPs.
- Customize emails, coupon code format, etc.
Tailored gift cards and Store Credit coupons win you clients, one by one
Personalize the relationship with your customers with a unique coupon that can be used at your shop. The simplest and most cost-efficient way to create and manage Store Credit coupons so you can increase your sales and build customer loyalty.
Store Credit coupons can be generated by yourself or purchased by your customers in your store for their own usage or as a gift card.
Once your customers receive the credit, they can redeem it during checkout and get a discount on the order total.
Use Case Scenario – Multi-purchase with one coupon
A $50 Store Credit coupon used at checkout for a $30 purchase will allow for a future purchase of $20 or until the total value expires or is exhausted.
Customers can also buy products worth more than the remaining store credit and pay the difference at checkout.