TrustCommerce gatewayDeveloped by VanboDevelops
Information & Requirements
- Requires that your checkout runs through an SSL connection.
- Subscriptions support requires the storing of customers to the TrustCommerce TC Citadel.
Take payments via TrustCommerce
TrustCommerce is a US based payment processing company, providing affordable and feature full payment services, while maintaining one of the highest security standards in the industry. Choosing TrustCommerce will enable you to accept payments from all major credit cards like Visa, Master Card, American Express and more. Also, you will be able to accept eCheck payments with the build-in ACH feature. TrustCommerce accepts payments in US Dollars only.
- Accept all major credit cards
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB.
- Subscription Payments Support
- Supports payment, cancellation, reactivation, suspension, date changes.
- eCheck/ACH Payments Support
- Normal purchases only, not supported for Subscriptions payments.
- Customer Payment Profiles Support
- Securely save your customers payment profile using the TrustCommerce TC Citadel.
- Customers can delete and update their profiles from the “My Account” page.
- Customers can choose to have a profile created when using a new credit card.
Integration with TrustCommerce is very easy. You have many options to make sure your gateway works exactly as you want it to. You can choose what type of cards you want to accept, what type of transaction you want to make, whether you want to accept eCheck or not and many more.
TrustCommerce offers a direct payment user experience where your customer will place an order, enter his credit card/eCheck info and pay directly from your “Checkout” page. Upon successful payment the customer will be presented with a “Thank You” page.
TrustCommerce also provides support to securely save your customers to the TC Citadel. This option will give your customers the convinience of saving their payment profiles and then use them in future payments without the need to enter their payment information again. Your customers will also be able to fully manage their saved profiles directly from the “My Account” page.