User Registration for WooCommerce is a state-of-the-art registration form builder extension that makes your user approval process simple and easy.
Automate your wholesale registration system for B2B and wholesale customers with User Registration for WooCommerce.
Every WooCommerce store owner wants not only a solution that registers customers but a system that captures important data like shipping, billing, and tax info. User Registration for WooCommerce gives you complete control over your user approval process.
The advanced registration form builder allows users to add registration fields (dropdowns, multi-select options, checkboxes, file uploads, dates, etc.) using drag and drop.
- Advanced Registration Form Builder – Create and add custom information fields on your form using drag and drop.
- Easy-to-use and instant setup – Override the WooCommerce default registration form directly or place your form using shortcodes.
- Auto-approval system – automate your website’s user registration process by auto-approving user requests.
- Real-time updates and notifications – Send admin and customers email notifications on registration requests and status updates.
User Registration for WooCommerce Features
User Registration Form Builder Options
- Advanced registration form builder with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Add lists, autocomplete, date, checkboxes, radio buttons, and other selectable options.
- Add and edit headings, text paragraphs, and text areas.
- Customize input and extra fields – Help Text, Placeholder, Label, Name, Value, and Max Length.
- Enable the Billing and Shipping form on the Registration page.
- Add a confirm password field to your registration form.
- Custom CSS option for a registration form.
User Registration Form Options
- Include or exclude user roles from sending registration requests.
- Select a default user role for approved users.
- Display user roles in a dropdown list.
- Approve or Reject registration requests – Manually or Automatically.
- Embed your registration form on any page or post using a shortcode.
- Display custom fields on the Registration, My Account & Checkout page.
- Override WooCommerce’s default registration form with the advanced wholesale registration form.
- Redirect customers from the registration form to a specific page or URL.
- Enable/Disable User Registration Form on My Account Page.
- Enable/Disable User Registration Link on My Account Page.
Email and Message Options
- Email notifications to the admin and user after the approval/rejection of the registration request.
- Send email notifications to the admin (general or specific) when a user’s status is updated.
- Send order notifications or custom emails to specific user roles.
- Display custom messages for action, including Account Creation, Pending Registration Request, and Rejected Registration Request.
Why Choose User Registration for WooCommerce?
Embed your registration form anywhere using shortcodes
Use a shortcode to place the Wholesale Registration Form on any page or post. The form captures important information from the customers and forwards their requests through a user approval process. The admin can then register and assign the customer a wholesale user role.
Easy-to-use drag and drop functionality
Easily add additional fields to your form by choosing from a wide variety of options to create the perfect registration form. The easy-to-use drag and drop form builder gives you the power to add an unlimited number of input fields like lists, autocomplete, date, checkboxes, radio buttons, and other selectable options.
Manage user registration requests & email notifications
Simply sign-up your wholesale customers through your wholesale registration form and approve wholesale registration requests manually or automatically. Email notifications are sent to the admin, and the customer after the request is approved or rejected.
Customize your input or extra fields
Customization is key to creating a form that best suits your business. Each field has multiple customization options: Help Text, Placeholder, Label, Name, Value, and Max Length. You can also mark it as a required field to make it compulsory for customers to fill it before moving forward.
Control WooCommerce default registration form’s visibility
You can also override WooCommerce’s default registration form on your my-account page with the user wholesale registration form. This action will enable any guest user to register as a wholesaler on your website‘s my-account page.
Custom fields for My Account & Checkout page
The registration form builder gives you the ability to add custom fields to your My Account (under the wholesale upgrade tab) and Checkout page. With this complete and versatile solution, you can build your wholesale WooCommerce store to handle all the challenges of B2B e-commerce.
Include or exclude user roles
Include or exclude any user roles from sending registration requests. Added user roles will be displayed in a drop-down list on the front-end page and excluding a user role will restrict users from generating a request. ,
Custom CSS option for a registration form
You can customize the user registration form to your liking. We have added the option to add your custom CSS styling code from the back-end. Also, you can change the form display from flat to rounded.
Enable the Billing and Shipping fields on the registration page
You have the option to enable billing and shipping fields on your registration form so that you can gather important information from your customers. These fields are customizable and can be added using drag and drop.
How to Get Started
- Buy User Registration for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.