Viva Wallet – open to all payments
Sign up with Viva Wallet to get a free payments gateway, your IBAN-enabled local merchant account, and a free debit Mastercard for your expenses.
No need to have a separate account for settlement. Your money is settled in your Viva Wallet account the next day. Spend it with your Viva Wallet Mastercard and set the payment acceptance fees as low as 0%.
Viva Wallet is easy to set up, and has no monthly fees or hidden costs. You can accept all major debit and credit cards, including but not limited to Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Bancontact. We also accept Apple Pay from supported devices.
Your customers can choose from up to 9 local payment methods depending on which ones you have enabled as a merchant:
- BLIK & PayByLink (via P24)
- WeChat Pay
Your customers are not redirected to an external page to complete their payment, leading to higher conversion rates.
We offer payment solutions to thousands of businesses in over 20 countries across Europe.
Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions!
Why use Viva Wallet for WooCommerce?
- One stop-shop for your payments, without the need to have a separate settlement account
- Next day settlement and up to 0% payment processing fees
- Acceptance of all major debit and credit cards as well as many local payment methods
- No authorization, refund or other hidden fees
- PCI DSS Level 1 Compliance
- Support for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Integrated AI-powered risk management and anti-fraud system
- Payments are protected with 3D Secure, leading to lower chargeback rates
- Easy to use check-out experience for your customers
- One-time integration with quick set up and automatic updates
- Refunds / partial refunds directly from WooCommerce
- Real-time monitoring of your sales and transactions
- Reliable, state-of-the-art, cloud-based infrastructure so you don’t miss a payment
Support and servicing
The Viva Wallet Support Team is here to answer any technical queries relating to Viva Wallet for WooCommerce. We can help with all setup, payment processing, and other operational questions, like why one of your customer’s payments failed. You can email us on email@example.com.
For some requests, we may refer you to our Customer Services teams. Enquiries we refer to there include:
- Account verification questions or issues
- Updates like changing the legal business name of your account
In these cases, please use our online chat to be found on our home page at www.vivawallet.com.
Viva Wallet for WooCommerce installation video
Below we’ve included a three-minute screen recording with commentary showing how easy it is to install Viva Wallet for WooCommerce.