Gateway for WooCommerceDeveloped by VanboDevelops
Information & Requirements
- No PCI Certification necessary, no individual web-server SSL Certificate necessary, highest security and scalability, payment pages available in over 25 languages.
This plugin allows your WooCommerce store to connect to the Gateway API. The integration will allow you to accept payments from not only credit/debit cards like Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB, Maestro, but also from other payment systems like PayPal, iDEAL, POLi, eKonto, Przelewy24, ePay.bg, Skrill Digital Wallet, paysafecard, paybox and many more. To learn more about the services please visit the website.
To start accepting payments you need a gateway account and an acceptance agreement with the respective financial service provider.
- Supports Payment Page v2 – Seamless and Checkout Page API
- Accept all Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Subscription Payments Support
- Supports payment, cancellation, reactivation, suspension, date changes. (only available for Credit Card, Electronic Direct Debit Procedure and Mpass)
- Customers pay with saved cards
- Secure embedded payment form, directly in your store with the least demanding PCI Compliance level, SAQ-A.
- Subscription payments (WooCommerce Subscriptions is required)
- Refund payments from the admin dashboard
- Capture payments directly from the admin dashboard
Optimized Checkout Option
Display all cards you want to accept on the checkout page with optimized retina icons. Display the card icons by simply selecting them from a multi-select setting.
Secure Seamless Payment Form
Customizable payment form that allows you to accept payments directly from within your store while still providing the security of a hosted payment page. Protects your customers payment information by directly submitting it to the gateway system.
Supports Automatic Refunds
You can process refunds directly from within the WooCommerce “Order Edit” screen. Quick and easy process to refund an order, without going back to your gateway account. Just go to your “Order Edit” screen, click refund enter the amount and possibly a refund reason and click Refund via gateway. The refund will be processed and an order note will be left for the records.
Capture Previously Authorized Payments
The gateway allows you to capture the funds of a previously authorized transaction at a later date and directly from the “Order Edit” screen. You will be able to capture funds up to the originally authorized amount.
Allow customers to tokenize their payment options for future quick and easy payment. Your store only keeps the payment token and uses it for future payments. The customers have full control over their tokens and can at any time delete or add new ones.
Full Support for Subscriptions using WC Subscriptions
The gateway supports full payment features of WooCommerce Subscriptions – charge subscriptions, change subscription payment dates, cancel or reactivate subscription payments and more.
Questions & Support
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch the developer via the Help Desk.