Google Merchant Center Customer Reviews IntegrationDeveloped by WebPerfect
Integrates Google Merchant Center’s Google Customer Reviews Opt-In Survey and Reviews Badge with your WooCommerce store.
- Collect Customer Reviews, and Google will display your Seller Rating in search results. Seller Rating Stars that appear below organic search results and ads offer a powerful “trust signal” to users and are proven to increase click-through rates.
- Save time! No coding required to use your WooCommerce store with Google Merchant Center Customer Reviews.
- Enter your Google Merchant ID and begin displaying the Google Reviews Badge on your site, and the Opt-In Survey pop-up on the Thank You page (immediately after checkout), and start collecting valuable reviews.
- This extension allows you to set the number of days until the review request.
- Optionally choose to send GTIN information to Google with every purchase to allow Google to collect product ratings. A GTIN field is added under the Inventory tab in every product. A valid Google Product Feed is needed for this feature to work.
- You can see a live e-commerce website running this plugin here. This is not a demo site. All the Google Customer reviews accumulated have been obtained using the Google Merchant Center Customer Reviews Integration.
Customer Reviews Opt-In Survey Pop-up
Google Customer Reviews Ratings Badge
Customer Reviews Extension Settings
Enabling the Customer Reviews Program
Once you create your Google Merchant Center account, you can proceed to enable the Customer Reviews program: