Buy Again for WooCommerce allows your customers to quickly re-purchase the products they’ve bought from your shop in the past.
Why use Buy Again for WooCommerce?
In the native WooCommerce workflow, a customer who wants to re-purchase the products which they’ve bought earlier from your shop has a few options:
- Search their past orders to identify the product
- Search your shop page for the product.
- Use the «Order Again» button.
The issue in using the existing options is that they are not very convenient. Also, the «Order-Again» button only allows the user to re-purchase the entire order, not individual products.
Buy Again for WooCommerce offers 2 convenient ways for the customer to re-purchase,
1. Buy Again Section
With Buy Again for WoCommerce, the plugin displays a “Buy Again” section in your customer’s My Account Page. This section displays all the products that have been bought by your customer previously.
Your customer can add multiple products to the cart by using the “Add to Cart” button or purchase a particular product by using the “Buy Now” button.
2. Order Details Section
Apart from a separate “Buy Again” section in the My Account page, your customers can also purchase products from the order details section using the “Add to Cart” and “Buy Now” buttons which are provided by Buy Again for WooCommerce.
You can also display a notice in the Single Product page along with the link to the order if the product has already been purchased by your customer.
- Separate section to display the products purchased by the users in the past
- Display Add to Cart and Buy Now buttons for products on Buy Again section and Order Details section.
- Product previously purchased notice displayed on product pages
- Shortcode to display the Buy Again Table
- Option for the admin to display the order count in the Buy Again Table
- Option for the admin to display the product description in the Buy Again Table
- Option for the admin to allow users to filter and view products on the Buy Again Table