USE A COUPON REFERRAL PROGRAM AND LET YOUR CUSTOMERS BE YOUR SALES PROMOTER WHILE LEVERAGING COUPON BENEFITS!
WooCommerce Coupon Referral Program Plugin enables your customers to earn coupon rewards for various activities they perform on your website like sharing the referral link to sign up on your WooCommerce store. The admin can also customize the referral button using the predefined options or by applying custom CSS. On WooCommerce, “refer a friend” is the new ongoing trend that you shouldn’t deprive your store of. Without a doubt, you have found the best referral plugin for WooCommerce.
You can limit the number of times a referee can redeem a coupon when a user will sign up using their referral link. With our latest update in the plugin, you can now place the coupon referral code on the shop page or even create a dedicated referral tab using shortcodes.
WooCommerce Coupon Referral Plugin enables customers to copy the referral code (or link) & share the referral link on social networking sites and through emails. Admin can now also use custom texts in the Referral Modal/ Popup window for referrals as well as in the referral tab.
Why Should You Have A Referral Program Plugin?
Referral marketing is one of the best marketing methods for online stores as marketers can use their existing customers’ recommendations and word of mouth for product promotion. Referral systems work so well because people trust the product recommendations and suggestions of their friends or family over any form of advertising. Also, it helps online stores to earn loyal customers, improve customer engagement and increase sales.
So, if you are looking to develop a Referral system for your WooCommerce and aim to utilize your customer base to increase engagement and boost conversation rate, then we have the Coupon Referral Program for WooCommerce. The coupon referral program set up by our plugin rewards the referrer and referred customers with discount coupons. When they complete the required actions, i.e., sharing the referral links, signup, and sales through referrals Online Discount Coupons are offered on.
1. Builds a Strong Customer Base: The referral coupons offer lucrative deals to attract more and more customers.
2. Improves Interaction & Engagement Rate: Using coupons and referral marketing together elevates the engagement and interaction rate between your business and customers.
3. Strong Customer Loyalty: This WordPress referral plugin helps you create loyal customers as the referral coupon offers to keep your customers close and connected.
4. Enhances Brand Awareness: The referral marketing approach with coupons helps you to increase your brand awareness among the potential audience.
5. Improves Customer Lifetime Value: The coupon deals keep your customers satisfied and promote their shopping interests. Thus, it helps in improving your customer lifetime value score.
6. Leverages Referral Marketing: It provides the option to share the referral link on Facebook, Twitter, and email. This plugin promotes referral marketing tactics by collaborating with coupon marketing.
7. You Get Full Control: Admin gets control over how many WooCommerce referrals the coupon for the referee will be valid.
1. Provide Sign-Up & Referral Coupon:
Provide sign-up discount coupons to all or only to referred users when they register in your store. Or set criteria for earning the sign-up coupon i.e. your referrers can earn a discount coupon only if their friends sign-up at your store. Reward your referrers and turn them into repeat customers by providing referral discount coupons until the referred users reach the total number of orders up to which referrers can earn the referral discount coupon
2. Add Referral Tab Using Shortcode:
Using the given shortcode in the latest update of our Coupon Referral Program plugin, you can now display all your referral codes in the dedicated WooCommerce referrals tab on any page. You can also customize the text for the same referral tab.
3. Place Referral Code Anywhere On the Page:
Using the WooCommerce Referral Code plugin, you can place and display the referral promotion code for your customers anywhere on the pages of your website.
4. Customize Text in Popup Referral Window:
On popular demand, we have introduced the field in the referral plugin backend that will allow you to customize the text on the Popup Referral Window.
5. Prevent Fraudulent Mails From Registering as Referee:
The WooCommerce referral code plugin gives the admin access to authorize only valid email domains. Using this setting, the admin can prevent fraudulent or disposal email IDs from registering on their website as a referee.
6. Limit The Number of Coupons
The latest update in the Coupon Referral Program plugin brings to you the option to limit the number of coupons a referee can redeem by making referrals for new user signups.
7. Decide The Discount Amount You Want To Provide:
Specify the coupon amount you want to provide on sign-up and referral purchase.
8. Set The Days To Remember The Referrer:
Enter the number of days after which referred users can’t be rewarded in your WooCommerce store.
9. Coupon Type:
Decide the coupon type you want to provide on sign-up and referral purchase.
10. Referral Link Sharing
It generates a referral link that can be easily copied to your clipboard & shared on social platforms (like Facebook and Twitter) and email inboxes.
11. Customizable Referral Button
Apply animation and custom CSS to make the referral button look more captivating. It can also be customized using the predefined option present in the Display Configuration (i.e. button text, color, position, and background image of the button that will be visible to guest users.)
12. Coupon Reporting
Coupon Reporting can be performed from the admin and customer end to acquire coupon information. Through Coupon Reporting, it’s easy to analyze coupon utilization and its effectiveness for users. Businesses can further use this report to better strategize their promotional strategies.
Admin Panel Coupon Reporting
Customer Panel Coupon Reporting
|Admin can acquire complete and accurate information regarding referral coupons by clicking “Reports” visible on the admin panel. He can easily monitor details like User Name, User Email, Number of Referred Users, Total Coupon Utilization, and the Total Number of Coupons the customer may endure in his account. It will be easy to find your loyal customers as it’ll let you know who has referred how many users and the number of coupons they have used for their shopping.||
Coupon insights can be executed at a broad level by the User with a single click on “Referral Coupons”. Fine details like Coupon Creation, Expiry Date, Event, and Referred Users can be presented on a single dashboard to Users. Adding to this, customers can perform coupon reporting by analyzing the total number of coupons they endure, how much coupon amount they have already utilized, and the number of users they have referred from their accounts.
13. Coupon Expiration Time:
You can set the number of days until when the coupon remains valid. Set ‘0’ if you want your coupon to be redeemable forever. [Note- The referral link can be used even after the inserted date has gone but the referred user won’t get any discount coupon for the same.]
14. Offer Points to All:
Enable points setting from the backend to leverage points instead of coupons in your referral marketing campaign.
15. Pay Recurring Payments using Coupons:
Subscribers can use the coupons earned by referring others to renew their subscription plans.
16. Include/Exclude Products In Coupon Referral Program
Select the products on which the customers will get to earn discount coupons or points and also select the products that you want to exclude from your coupon referral program.
17. Maximum and Minimum Amount For Coupon Use:
Admin can decide the minimum and maximum amount spent on which customers will be able to redeem their referral discount coupons. The customers’ cart subtotal should be in between the maximum and minimum spend value for the discount coupon to be applicable.
18. Referral via coupon code:
Admin can allow customers (referrers) to refer via referrer code and reward referrers after the referred user uses the referral coupon code to make a purchase.
19. Display Coupon Usage Count
Admin can now display the number of times a coupon is used for easy tracking and reporting purposes.
20. Hide Coupon Referral
The admin can enable this setting to hide the coupon referral when the WooCommerce Points and Rewards setting is enabled.
21. Give Special First Purchase Discount
With this referral configuration feature of the Coupon Referral Program plugin, the admin can now allow additional discounts on the first referral purchase.
22. Customize the Referral Template
The admin can customize the referral template by adding the custom email template under the Display Configuration Setting.
23. Add the Referral Use Detail on the Order Edit Page
With this feature of the coupon referral program plugin, the admin can also display the name of the “referred by” user on the order edit page while making a referral purchase.
24. Export CSV:
With this latest feature update of our Referral Program plugin, you can get an option to export and download all the data in a CSV file. The option is available in the referral tab of the report section.
Some More Popular Features
- Add the Order ID in the Table for Referral Purchase: The coupon reports now have the section to identify the order id for each referral purchase completed in-store.
- Select Pages Where Referral Button Can Appear: The referral button can appear on multiple pages. You only need to select the pages where you want to display the button. You can also use the shortcode [crp_popup_button] for the same.
- General Coupon Setting: Store owners can specify coupon length and prefix.
- Create Restriction on Coupon Usage: Individual use of discount coupons can be initiated which means the same coupon can’t be used in conjunction with other coupons. Moreover, the number of times the same coupon can be used can also be fixed.
Compatibilities and Benefits
1. WooCommerce Points and Rewards:
The Coupon Referral Program is now compatible with WooCommerce Points and Rewards. Admin can reward their customers with points on referral signup and purchase if they don’t wish to provide coupons. It provides the reward points set by the WooCommerce store owner on referral sign-up and purchases.
- Provide points to reward referrals.
- Increases your customers’ interest in your business.
- Promotes the use of points along with coupons
Note: Admin can’t use coupons and points at the same time to reward their customers. Along with this, they should have the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin in their store, if they wish to use this feature.
2. WooCommerce Subscription:
With the increasing demand of users, Coupon Referral Program now provides compatibility with WooCommerce Subscription. Now, customers can avail of the coupons they endure in their account (earned by referring) for the renewal of their subscription orders. Admin can select whether they want to allow customers to apply single or all coupon codes for the renewal of their subscription. This compatibility update can be leveraged only if marketers enable the WooCommerce Subscription option from the settings.
- Customers can use coupons to renew their subscription orders.
- Increases the utilization of coupons in customers’ life.
- Admin can attract more users to his e-store.
For More Information:
La plataforma de eCommerce con más opciones de personalización para gestionar tu negocio en línea.