Increase your store conversions by allowing your customers to place orders on WhatsApp with the WooCommerce Order on WhatsApp extension. This plugin opens the checkout form in a popup when customer click the «Order on WhatsApp» button either he is on shop, product or cart page. After filling the checkout form, user can place the order on WhatsApp. You can add WhatsApp buttons on specific products or categories with personalized text. Add your existing WhatsApp number, or keep a separate business account for taking online orders. The plugin supports both simple and variable products. It is a useful extension specifically if you go with the cash on delivery payment option.
- Take orders directly from your WhatsApp account
- Displays checkout form in a popup on shop and product page
- Allow customers to share your products on WhatsApp
- Option to enable WhatsApp order button only for customers
- Option to create orders at admin side
- Choose default status for orders at admin side
- Display WhatsApp order and share button on shop, product and cart page
- Apply the facility on specific products, categories or all products
- Customize order on WhatsApp and Share button
- Prefilled messages for Whatsapp order and share
- Supports variable products
- Enable WhatsApp option on checkout page
- Option to hide Add to cart button on product & shop page
- Option to hide WhatsApp button on desktop
- Email notifications for Whatsapp order
Allow WhatsApp Orders on Multiple Pages
You can encourage your customers to swiftly place their orders on WhatsApp straight from the shop page, product, cart and checkout page. It shows the checkout form in a popup and customer can order on WhatsApp after filling checkout form
Get WhatsApp Order with all Checkout Details
With WooCommerce Order on WhatsApp plugin, customers can place orders on WhatsApp, one of the easiest and most popular messaging apps. Allowing customers to fill all the checkout details and order on WhatsApp.
Enable WhatsApp Share for Products
Enable WhatsApp share button that allow your customers to share your products in their WhatsApp groups.
Works With Simple & Variable Products
WooCommerce Order on WhatsApp plugin works well with simple and variable products. You can set a WhatsApp order button on either of the product types.
Apply Facility on Specific Products or Categories
You can select products or categories to accept WhatsApp orders on specific items only. Choose products that may not require as much information from customers so that the orders can easily be completed.
Option to Create Order in WooCommerce
WooCommerce WhatsApp order plugin also creates order in WooCommerce when customer place the order on WhatsApp. You can also set default order status for WhatsApp orders.
How to Get Started
- Purchase Order on WhatsApp for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com.
- Download and install the extension.
- Activate the extension.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order on WhatsaApp to enable and configure the settings
- Read the full installation guide here