eWAYDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Supports WooCommerce Refunds
- Supports token payments
- SSL Certificate optional, but recommended
Take credit card and subscription payments directly on your store with eWAY
The eWAY extension for WooCommerce allows you to take credit card payments directly on your store without redirecting your customers to a third party site to make payment. Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Refunds API, as well as token payments, which allows customers to save credit cards for future purchases. Everything happens on your site without the customer ever leaving.
The eWAY payment gateway for WooCommerce makes use of eWAY’s brand new Rapid 3.1 API, it supports 3D Secure and is fully PCI compliant as per eWAY’s specifications and adds support for processing subscription payments as well as token payments allowing customers to save credit cards for future purchases.
By using eWAY’s Rapid 3.1 API there is a single endpoint for processing payment, meaning you only need this one extension to take payment through any of eWAY’s processing countries, eWAY Australia, eWAY New Zealand, eWAY SE Asia. eWAY uses complex DNS technology to ensure your payment is routed to the correct country.
- Ability to host promotional flash sales in real time
- Generate discount coupons for your customers to help with special promotions
- Product reviews from your customers
- Automatic up-sells and cross-sells
- Intuitive order management suite
What kind of sales reference can be found on eWay to link the WooCommerce order to the transaction?
The WooCommerce Order ID will be referenced in the eWay Invoice Number and Invoice Reference.