WooCommerce address autocomplete plugin helps you save your customers valuable time by automatically filling in address details during checkout. It reduces the number of incomplete orders by auto-filling customer shipment details by Google’s address autocomplete feature. It is an intelligent, easy-to-use extension that syncs your store with a Google Maps location detector.
Whenever a customer enters address information on the checkout form, this plugin fills out the customer’s address details in the provided fields. This not only saves the customers time but also improves your store sales.
Features of Google AutoFill Addresses for WooCommerce
• Uses Google API for auto-filling customer addresses
• Auto-complete address on the checkout page in the billing & shipping section
• Autofill address in the order details page in the admin panel
• Automatically fill the address in the customer’s My Account dashboard
• Option for admin to restrict specific countries
• Displays location on Google maps on the checkout page
• Multiple Google map themes for store owners
• Easy configurations
Auto Fills Address on Checkout Page
When the customer selects the location on the map, the address is automatically fetched by Google API including Country, City, State, Zipcode, and other key details. This information is automatically filled into the relevant fields with the help of checkout address autofill for WooCommerce.
Displays Address Suggestions
During the checkout stage, Google address autocomplete for WooCommerce plugin shows address suggestions based on input details. The suggestion will appear in the drop-down list.
Restrict Shipping Method for Specific Countries
You can restrict any shipping method based on specific countries. That country will be invisible for customers on checkout page.
Customers can Choose Address with Map Marker
Customers can easily drag the map marker wherever they wish to get the items delivered. WooCommerce autocomplete address provides real-time validation, and the Google API finds and auto-fills the address details in the fields.
5 Different Map Layouts
You can also select map views and layouts that suit your website’s outlook. This compliments your store appeal and improves the checkout experience.
Autocomplete address in Order Details Page
Google address autocomplete WooCommerce also auto-fills customer address in order detail page at admin panel, so it helps admin as well.
Autofill Address in Customer’s My Account Page
WooCommerce autofill address plugin also completes the address automatically on customers’ my account page.
How to Get Started
- Purchase Google AutoFill Customer Addresses from WooCommerce.com
- Download and install the extension
- Activate the extension
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Google Address Autocomplete on the Checkout tab to enable and configure the settings
- Read the full installation guide here
The most customizable ecommerce platform for building your online business.