Google address autofill for WooCommerce let your customers autofill the address on checkout using Google map suggestions. Admin can also autocomplete the user address on order detail page.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Google Autofill Customer Addresses for WooCommerce and have your .zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you recently downloaded from WooCommerce.com.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
Configurations ↑ Back to top
At the admin panel go to WooCommerce > Settings and click Autofill Address tab to configure this extension.
Here you can set the followings.
- Enable Address Autocomplete:(Check this to enable autocomplete feature)
- Google API Key:(Enter Google API key here)
- Country Restriction:(Select country to restrict map on checkout & orders page)
- Select Map Design:(Select map design to show on checkout & orders page)
- Show on Billing Details:(Check this option to enable for Billing Details)
- Field Label: (Set billing autocomplete field label)
- Billing Field Address: (Select billing address you want to display by default)
- Billing Error Message: (Enter the error message for billing when customers select the restricted country)
- Show on shipping Details:(Check this option to enable Google map for Shipping Details)
- Field Label: (Set autofill billing field label)
- Shipping Field Address: (Select shipping address you want to display by default)
- Shipping Error Message: (Enter the error message for shipping when selling is not available on selected country)
- Show on Orders Page:(Check this option to enable for Order Details Page at Admin Panel)