SYNC YOUR WOOCOMMERCE CUSTOMER DATA OVER SALESFORCE CRM BY MAPPING FIELDS AND SALESFORCE OBJECTS SEAMLESSLY WITH SALESFORCE CRM INTEGRATION
The WP Swings Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce is a next-generation solution designed to enhance the potential of your eCommerce business. It syncs data from your WooCommerce store with your Salesforce CRM account by mapping feeds with Salesforce objects.
WooCommerce Salesforce CRM Integration might seem overwhelming with its technicalities, but our Salesforce connector plugin will only ease the process for you. Thus, you can sync WooCommerce and Salesforce merchandise in no time with the default feeds provided in this Salesforce connector plugin
Note: Rest API needs to be enabled in Salesforce in order to use this integration. Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer editions have the API enabled by default. Professional Customers can purchase this feature.
Why Should You Use the Salesforce eCommerce Integration?
Businesses lose potential opportunities to interact with and serve customers by ignoring their data. Data management is crucial in every phase of running a business. Managing data through spreadsheets was standard practice. However, with bulk data generation, it is next to impossible. Using customer relationship management software (CRM) is an easy alternative to manually tracking data. From data management to tracking and visualizing the impacts, CRM can do it all.
Salesforce CRM integration is popular with marketers due to its expansive features, including contact and task management, customer engagement, collaboration tools, workflow creation, opportunity tracking, intuitive analytics reports, and mobile-ready dashboards.
Features For WooCommerce Salesforce Integration
1. Field Value for Order Notes
Salesforce eCommerce integrations enable merchants to fetch the order notes, which can be mapped to order feed and opportunity feed.
2. Update Account If Account Already Exists on Salesforce
Salesforce web integration allows you to utilize the already existing account on Salesforce. The Plugin uses the existing account instead of creating a new one to sync data in case of Manual sync, Bulk Sync, Instant sync, Background Sync and One-click sync.
3. Synchronize Product Stock in WooCommerce
With WooCommerce Salesforce Integration, merchants can sync the product stock from Salesforce to WooCommerce by just enabling the feature and entering the API name of the field which you are using to store the stock value. After this, every 5 minutes a cron will run which will update your product stock quantity (if there are any changes).
4. Field Value for Order Details
The integration with Salesforce allows merchants to fetch the order edit URL, order sub-total, and order number in order values which can be mapped to the account feed, contact feed, order feed, and opportunity feed.
5. Field Value for Coupons Used in the Order
The Salesforce Integration plugin allows merchants to send coupon codes used in the order to the desired field in Salesforce.
6. Field Value For the Total Discount Provided by the Coupons Used
The integration with Salesforce allows merchants to send coupon codes used in the order to the desired field in Salesforce.
7. Integrate WooCommerce stores with Salesforce eCommerce Integration
This Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin allows you to connect and synchronize all your WooCommerce stores data to your Salesforce CRM account. Authorize the connection and start data sync in just a few minutes!
8. Wipe all data once the WooCommerce Salesforce Integration is disconnected
If you have the feature for wiping data enabled in the Salesforce WooCommerce plugin, you will have all your data cleared once you disconnect your integration as shown below.
9. Associate WooCommerce object fields with Salesforce modules
This feature helps you to map WooCommerce object fields with your Salesforce CRM account’s modules using association rules. These association rules are called feeds.
10. Conditional filter in feeds
You can now make use of the conditional filters including “OR” and “AND” filters when customizing feeds to sync data at your convenience.
11. Create accounts and contacts with customer data
The Salesforce WooCommerce Integration plugin allows you to create accounts and contacts in the Salesforce CRM using your WooCommerce store’s customers’ data. This means that every time new customers shop at your store, their data is automatically captured, and the plugin creates corresponding customer accounts and contacts in your Salesforce CRM
12. Sync WooCommerce products over Integration with Salesforce
The product feeds feature of this Salesforce WooCommerce integration plugin syncs all your online store’s products over your Salesforce CRM account. Every new product you add to your WooCommerce syncs automatically data sync for product feeds enabled by you while configuring the plugin settings.
13. Create a custom PriceBooks
This feature of our WooCommerce Salesforce integration plugin allows you to create custom PriceBooks over your Salesforce CRM. Moreover, it also allows you to map your products into PriceBook using PriceBook Entry.
14. Create and sync WooCommerce orders and add order items to Salesforce Orders.
Using this feature of our Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin, you can also sync your WooCommerce orders with Salesforce CRM through the orders feed. While you sync orders with your CRM account, you can also add the OrderItems alongside for more accurate mapping of data on your Salesforce CRM.
15. Create opportunities based on WooCommerce Orders.
This feature allows you to create opportunities over Salesforce CRM modules based on the WooCommerce orders synced over CRM. The opportunity feeds to track the customer data in sync and create the opportunity using order id, order status, etc.
16. Allow custom feeds for manual sync and bulk sync
You can now use the manual sync and bulk sync option in the Salesforce WooCommerce integration plugin for custom feeds as well.
17. Sync all your data via instant data sync, manual data sync, historical data sync
The Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin now syncs all your data in 4 ways based on your configurations and requirements –
- Instant sync or real-time data sync
- Background syncing
- Syncing specific data manually
- Historical data sync for past data
18. Data logs for easy tracking
This feature lists all the WooCommerce data synced to your Salesforce CRM.
- Feeds synced
- WooCommerce object and object ID
- Salesforce object and object ID
- Time of sync
This feature also allows you to delete entries from the data log, either manually or automatically. In the latest version of the Salesforce connector for the WooCommerce plugin, you can also filter the logs with errors.
19. Map product details
The Salesforce WooCommerce integration plugin now provides mapping product details such as product display URL, product type, and product status
20. Map product categories and attributes
You can allow your product categories and variable product attributes to be mapped seamlessly over Salesforce from your WooCommerce store using the latest version of our Salesforce Connector plugin in the Products feed.
21. Map billing and shipping country name
Using the WooCommerce Salesforce Integration plugin you can also map the billing country name and shipping country name instead of just mapping the country codes.
22. Map billing and shipping state name
With the latest update in this Salesforce Connector plugin with WooCommerce, you can easily map the billing and shipping state name over Salesforce with the Orders Feed.
23. Map product tags and sub-categories
We have also introduced the seamless mapping of product tags and sub-categories as requested by our clients in the Product Feed of this Salesforce Connector plugin.
Benefits of WooCommerce Salesforce Integration
- Real-time syncing: With the feature of Salesforce CRM integration, and background syncing, you can have your WooCommerce orders synced with Salesforce order items irrespective of the payment method used by your customers.
- Filter in a log table: In the latest release of the Salesforce WooCommerce plugin, we have added a filter in the log table to easily filter out the logs with errors in the synced data.
- Conditional Filtering: You can now add conditional filters in the Salesforce WooCommerce feeds using the WooCommerce Salesforce connector plugin.
- Wipe Data: By enabling the “Wipe Data” option, as soon as you disconnect the integration between WooCommerce and Salesforce, all the syncing data will be wiped away.
- Feed for Quote Items: If you are selling products in which you need to quote the prices for your products, we have now added the object in the sale to allow you to send the order in the quoted objects and the order items as quote line items.
- Better customer management: The advanced features of WooCommerce Salesforce Integration help you manage your customers by tracking their orders and order items.
- Real-time reporting: Syncs your WooCommerce data with Salesforce CRM in real time and displays the records via sync logs.
- Automate routine tasks: Salesforce eCommerce Integration boosts sales by automating all your basic tasks like gathering information, tracking customer behavior, generating analytics reports, etc.
- Advanced security: Salesforce CRM is the most trusted CRM tool where data security is concerned. This integration uses API layer verifications and validations to secure incoming data before it integrates into the CRM.
- Intuitive setup process: The plugin offers an easy setup process to sync your website data with your Salesforce CRM account—the layout is interactive.
- Fast data sync: Salesforce website integration syncs data in real time. The real-time data sync and historic data sync are key benefits of this plugin.
- Avail Coupon Discount: Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin sends coupon codes and sends discounts given through coupons to Salesforce.
Compatibilities of Salesforce CRM Integration
1. Membership for WooCommerce
Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce is now compatible with WooCommerce Membership. With this compatibility update, users can determine the field value for different types of memberships and other information related to it. Like which kind of membership plan, the plan id, the date, and other related information.
- The admin can track different types of membership plans
- This compatibility will also help merchants introduce new plans as per the demands and requirements
The Salesforce CRM connector is now compatible with multisite. After the compatibility, the plugin will work seamlessly with the sub-domains. The admin will be able to not only sync data but also create log tables (as per the requirements).
- The admin can sync data and effortlessly create log tables on different sub-domains
- Plugin works efficiently on all domains.
Visit Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce Documentation to learn more about the features and working of the plugin. If you need support or have questions, kindly submit your query.