Overview ↑ Back to top
The Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin connects your Woocommerce store with your Salesforce CRM account. This plugin syncs all your WooCommerce data (Orders/Customers/Products ) over Salesforce CRM as per the modules available in Salesforce. It creates Accounts, Contacts, Products, Orders, Opportunities over Salesforce CRM
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file of the plugin from your WooCommerce account.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on top and upload the zip file of the plugin.
- Install the plugin and click Activate to get started.
Note: Check out the Setup Guide to learn more about how to establish the connection between your WooCommerce store and Salesforce account to sync data.
Dashboard ↑ Back to top
The Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin dashboard displays the number of accounts, contacts, products, opportunities, and orders synced over Salesforce CRM. It also includes the option to disconnect or re-authorize the connection.
Feeds ↑ Back to top
The feeds are the set of association rules to map the WooCommerce data with the right Salesforce objects. Activate the default feeds and edit the functionality as suited or create new feeds hurdle-free.
The Integration with Salesforce for WooCommerce plugin offers the following feeds by default-
- Account Feed
- Contact Feed
- Product2 Feed
- PriceBookEntry Feed
- Opportunity Feed
- Order Feed
- OrderItem Feed
And a button at the bottom to “Add Feeds”.
Every feed contains multiple settings to customize its functionality. Click on the Edit icon adjacent to the feed name to access those settings. Here are the settings you get under the feeds:
- Select Object: This setting allows you to select a WooCommerce object for which you want to sync the data.
- Map Fields: This setting helps you map a field to the value it will contain. For example, you can map an Account feed with a First Name field to make sure the Account feed will store the first name value.
- Add New Field: This setting helps you in adding a new field in the feed. If you want to sync some other related data, you can add that field to the respective feed.
- Primary Field: This setting allows you to choose a field that will work as a primary key.
- Select Event: This setting allows you to select the event which will trigger the data synchronization process.
Data Sync ↑ Back to top
The data sync tab helps you with your WooCommerce data synchronization. This Salesforce-WooCommerce integration plugin provides 2 ways to sync your data –
- Bulk Data Sync – This sync option allows you to sync all the data of a particular object.
- One-Click Data Sync – This sync option allows you to sync only the newly added data or the one that failed to sync earlier.
Logs ↑ Back to top
The logs tab displays the details of your WooCommerce data synced with Salesforce CRM objects. It also displays the requests and responses in case of faults in data sync. The data available in logs are –
- Woo Object (WooCommerce Object)
- Woo Object Id
- Salesforce Object
- Salesforce Object Id
- Time of Sync
Settings ↑ Back to top
The settings tab of Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin includes 3 major options:
- Enable Instant Sync: Toggle the button to enable this setting. This setting allows you to sync WooCommerce data instantly to Salesforce CRM. If you disable this option, you’ll need to sync the data manually from the Data Sync tab.
- Enable Logging: Toggle this button to right and enable the setting to save the data sync logs. If you disable this setting, no logs will be saved.
- Delete Logs After x Days: This setting allows you to select the number of days you want to store the error logs for. For example, if you select 30 days, the logs will be stored for 30 days and will be auto-deleted after that.
FAQs ↑ Back to top
Q1. How to set up the Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin easily?
We have provided a full setup guide to do this, you can check it.
Q2. Can we sync the data with this plugin?
Yes, we have given two options for this: Bulk sync and One-click Sync which you can choose according to your need.
Q3. What is the difference between Bulk sync and One-click Sync?
Bulk Sync: Syncs all the data of a particular object.
One-click Sync: Syncs only the newly added data or the one that failed to sync earlier.
Q4. I don’t want to sync all the data automatically, what options can we opt for?
We have given the option of Manually sync data so that you can choose the manual option too.
Q5. Can we check sync error logs with this plugin?
Yes, there is an option in the backend where you can check all your logs.
Q6. Can the logs be deleted automatically after some days?
Yes, you can set the number of days you want to store the logs for. They’ll be deleted after the set days.
Q7. We want to delete some data from the plugin, is this possible?
Yes, with this plugin you can delete plugin data as you want.
Q8. How to connect with your customer support if needed?
Please visit the MakeWebBetter Knowledge Base. You can generate a ticket to explain and submit your query. Our customer support work 24*7 for help.