TRACK CONTACTS, SYNC WOOCOMMERCE CUSTOMERS AND DO MUCH MORE TO EFFICIENTLY AUTOMATE YOUR MARKETING TASKS ON WOOCOMMERCE STORE
Mautic Integration for WooCommerce connects your WooCommerce store with Mautic. Once integrated, the plugin sends your customer data to Mautic in real-time. You can create highly effective marketing campaigns with pre-defined customer segments and target your marketing to increase sales and avoid abandoned carts.
Integration with Mautic means easy marketing and smart sales.
- Customer segmentation with RFM analysis
- Email personalization and automation
- Fewer abandoned carts and more conversions
- Dynamic segmentation
Mautic Integration for WooCommerce by WP Swings lets you sync and manage your WooCommerce data such as customers and their orders via Mautic CRM.
Why should you use Mautic Integration for WooCommerce?
Mautic Integration for WooCommerce is specifically designed for WooCommerce store owners to segment contacts, create targeted campaigns, send personalized emails, and track conversions.
You can add tags to a contact based on their user activities like registration, and order activities like failed, pending orders, etc. Mautic Integration for WooCommerce is an all-in-one solution for all your marketing needs.
- Abandoned cart coupon codes: Entice customers with abandoned carts to complete their purchases by offering a discount and, or free shipping for your customers as well as guest users.
- Creates 70+ best practice Mautic custom fields: Select the required custom fields from the 70+ variants manually to capture your customer’s data and order information in Mautic Custom Fields.
- Sync WooCommerce data via Mautic automatically: The most real-time data syncing, between WooCommerce and Mautic CRM. Sync your data, orders, and subscription information in one click.
- Segment WooCommerce customers with predefined segments: Create 19 predefined Mautic segments to sort your customers based on their WooCommerce properties.
- Create targeted and converting campaigns: Create highly adaptive and converting campaigns based on your customer’s information.
1. Syncs data in real-time
Sync the data of your users to Mautic in real-time or every 5 minutes. If you choose the “Instant Sync” option, as soon as a user registers on your site, Mautic Integration for WooCommerce will start syncing their data whenever an activity like a change-in-order-status takes place. If you choose the “Every 5 Minutes” option, the cron will run every 5 minutes and will sync the data.
2. Offers coupon codes to convert abandoned carts
Entice your customers and guest users with abandoned carts, to complete their purchases by offering a discount and, or free shipping using the Abandoned Cart Coupon Code feature of Mautic Integration for WooCommerce.
3. Creates 70+ best practice Mautic Custom Fields
The Mautic Integration for WooCommerce plugin creates over 20 predefined custom fields to capture contact information based on the nature of your business. These custom fields help you in segmenting customers so that you can create high-converting marketing campaigns.
4. Segments WooCommerce customers with predefined segments:
This Mautic Integration for WooCommerce plugin helps you in organizing your contacts by dividing them into different segments. You can create several segments in Mautic based on the custom field data that the plugin provides and create campaigns accordingly.
5. Syncs WP and Mautic fields
Mautic Integration for WooCommerce enables you to perform synchronization of your WordPress user’s field to your Mautic account. You can create a custom field on Mautic and map it with existing users’ meta fields.
6. Customize RFM scoring
Assign scores to your customers according to their behavior such as buying frequency, number of products they bought, and the monetary value they spent on a scale of 1 to 5.
7. Syncs with one click
With the one-click option, you can sync Mautic with all your historical customer data gathered before you installed the plugin.
8. Dynamic segmentation
You can add tags according to your preference such as add tags to your contacts based on user roles, products bought, product attributes, SKUs bought, etc. Similarly, you can add tags based on +products, product attributes, SKUs, product categories, and much more.
9. Tracking Script
You will be able to inject your tracking script either in Header or Footer depending upon your choice.
10. Mautic Forms
You will be able to use Mautic forms on your website. For this, list Mautic forms with shortcodes in your plugin settings. By using these shortcodes on your website, you can render particular forms on your website. When the form is submitted, the entire data will be sent to Mautic.
11. Create targeted campaigns that increase sales
You can build several personalized and effective automated campaigns through Mautic to target your customers. These marketing campaigns let you take different actions for different conditions.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.