SECURE YOUR WOOCOMMERCE STORE AGAINST THE COMMON CASH ON DELIVERY ISSUES WITH OUR COD AUTHENTICATION TOOL
Partial COD for WooCommerce plugin allows you to charge users a partial amount on cash-on-delivery orders for building authentic order confirmation. It ensures genuine COD order placements and adds only real customers to the WooCommerce store. The admin can set fixed or percentage Partial Payment Type and also obtain complete details about all COD Orders.
Why Should You Use Partial COD for WooCommerce?
Cash on delivery is one of the most preferred payment methods for online shoppers, but it comes with some serious risks. First, the average payment cycle of COD orders can range from 2 to 5 weeks or more. In that whole period, you have to keep investing from your end to sustain your business. Second, the losses sustained during the COD order fulfillments are huge due to frauds, fake orders, and thefts.
This happens because the cash-on-delivery is by design an exploitable payment method. There is a clear lack of strong order authentication methods for COD orders. And even if the order is genuine, there is still a financial burden to carry in case the order is canceled or returned by the customers. If these issues are left unchecked, it can slow down your business and destroy your brand’s reputation.
Partial COD for WooCommerce by WP Swings is designed to prevent the creation of fake COD orders. With our plugin, you can:
1. Authenticates COD Orders: Charging customers a partial amount at the time of purchase builds authentic order confirmation.
2. Improves Security: It restricts the fake cash on delivery order placement, thus making the store more secure.
3. Flexible Partial Payment Methods: Customers can redeem coupon codes to pay the partial COD amount.
4. Supports Popular Payment Gateways: It supports payment gateways such as RazorPay, Paytm, PayU, and PayPal. And increases the options for WooCommerce deposits partial payments.
5. Reduces Financial Loss: The partial payment lowers the financial burden of providing shipping services for COD orders.
1. Set Deposit Type for Partial Payment
You can set a deposit type as a fixed rate or as a percentage of the cart total.
2. Set the Global Partial Payment Amount
Implement a common partial payment on all COD orders irrespective of the cost and category of the ordered product.
3. Set Maximum and Minimum Amount for Partial Payment
Set the maximum and minimum cart subtotal amount on which you want to allow Partial COD. Customers will only be required to pay the partial amount if their cart subtotal is between the minimum and maximum limit.
4. Allow Partial Payment Using Coupons and Set Maximum Coupon Value
Allow customers to use coupon codes to pay the partial amount while placing COD orders and also set a maximum amount limit on coupon value that customers can apply for partial payment.
5. Set User Roles for COD Orders
You can select which users roles are required to pay the partial deposit amount on their COD orders. There are seven predefined user roles to choose from: Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor, Subscriber, Customer, and Shop Manager. By default, all users have to pay the partial amount.
6. Allow Tax-Wise Partial Payment Method
You can enable the tax-wise partial payment to collect the tax amount as the partial deposit for COD orders.
7. Category-Wise Price Distribution
Set partial payment according to the available product category, including the Uncategorized category. Also, you can select the partial Payment Type (fixed/percentage) and Price Value.
8. Set Shipping-Wise Partial Payment
You can charge the shipping amount as partial payment for COD orders.
9. Allow Product-Wise Partial COD Payment
Set partial COD payment for every product individually from the product edit tab. You can also determine the payment types and price value for them.
10. Allow Order-Wise Partial Payment
Charge the partial payment amount according to the total order size and value irrespective of purchased products or applied categories.
11. Supports Popular Payment Gateways
Include popular payment gateways Razorpay, PayPal, PayU, and Paytm as payment options for partial payments.
12. Craft a Message for Customers
You can set a message of your choice and display it to your customers when they place orders through COD on the checkout page.
13. Order emails
On placing an order the admin will get an email that their order is received. The email will include all the details such as total amount, partial paid amount, and the remaining amount.
14. Order Status email
The customer will regularly receive the order status emails whether their order is on hold, processed, or delivered.
15. Order Actions
New field will be shown for Remaining Amount. There are three options available for order status: email invoice, Resend New Order Notification, Regenerate Download Permissions. Such as the customer will get an email invoice:
16. Compatibility With Packing Slips and Invoice
With each order, an invoice will be sent by email to either the admin or the customer.
17. Disable Partial COD
In Partial COD for WooCommerce, admins can disable Partial COD by entering the Postal Code or Specific Zip Code. It will not matter whether the client is using Global Partial COD, deposit type, category-wise, or any other kind of Partial COD. The Partial COD will be disabled for that Postal Code or Specific Zip Code.
Make sure to use (,) while entering the Postal Codes.
For More Information:
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Support teams across the world
- Safe and secure online payment