With Product Designer for WooCommerce, your users can design and customize a product to fit their needs, which will drive customer satisfaction and additional revenue growth on your site.
1. Improves Customer Experience
Offering the flexibility of designing the products to customers can make them feel that they are buying a personalized product. This improves the overall customer experience.
2. Drives Additional Revenue to the Site
When a customer buys a customized product, they can be charged for using elements such as images, texts, clip art, and more. This can serve as additional revenue to the site.
3. Attracts New Customers
Customers who have benefited from the Product Designer are likely to refer new users to your site.
How Does Product Designer for WooCommerce Work?
* The Customize Product button will be visible on the Single Product page.
Customize Product Button on Single Product Page
* When the user clicks on the Customize Product button, they will be redirected to the Product Designer page.
* On this page, the user can add the following elements and design their product:
- Clip art
* Users can save their designs in their account by clicking the Save Design button.
* Once the user has completed designing the product, they can add it to the cart and complete the purchase.
* Once the purchase is completed, a link to download the design will be available for the user on the Thank You page and My Account page.
Download Design Link on Thank You Page
Download Design Link on My Account Page
1. Ready-to-Use Product Bases
There are 16 ready-to-use product bases bundled with the plugin.
2. Edit Zone Can Be Customized
You can customize the edit zone for each product base.
3. Designs Can Be Saved
Logged-in users can save their designs to their account and can retrieve and purchase the products at a later date.
4. Multiple Product Attributes
You can add product attributes such as product color, size, gift wrap message, etc. using the following fields:
- Product Color
- Text Area
- Single Select
5. Individual Component Pricing
You can individually add pricing for the following:
- Clip art
- Product Attributes
6. Print-Ready Files
All output files are of print-ready quality at 300DPI.
Extensive Feature List
1.Supported simple product type.
2. Designing supported on mobile devices.
3. Dedicated page for product designing.
4. A Logo can be set for the product designer page.
5. Favicon can be set for the product designer page.
6. Customers can use admin created templates for their designs.
7. Customers can use admin created clipart for their designs.
8. Customers can use admin created shapes for their designs.
9. Customers can upload their own images for their designs.
10. Customer can customize their designs with text content.
11. Admin has the possibility to enable/disable modules. Modules that can be enabled/disabled: 1. Templates 2. Cliparts 3. Images 4. Text 5. Shapes 6. Product Selection
12. Able to create n number of product bases.
13. Multiple products can be linked to a product base.
14. Support for transparent and non-transparent images for the product base.
15. Multiple views can be created for a product base.
16. Different attribute types supported: 1. Product Color 2. Text Field 3. Text Area 4. Single Select 5. Checkbox 6. Radiobox
17. Multiple attributes can be created on a product base.
18. Different prices can be charged for each color attribute.
19. Different prices can be charged for different attributes.
20. The Product base can be categorized.
21. Design templates can be created and able to set different prices for each template.
22. Design templates can be categorized.
23. Multiple cliparts can be created.
24. Able to set different price for each clipart.
25. Cliparts can be categorized.
26. Multiple shapes can be created using svg code.
27. Able to set a different prices for each shape.
28. Shapes can be categorized.
29. Option to show/hide product description on the designer page.
30. Possible to enable a watermark on print designs before placing the order.
31. Customizable watermark text.
32. Multiple product designer page themes supported. Supported themes: 1. Amazon 2. Basic 3. Chubby 4. Github 5. Material 6. Custom
33. Product customization can be allowed only for specific users.
34. Product customization can be restricted for guest users.
35. Possible to show/hide the customization option on the single product page.
36. Possible to show/hide customization options in the shop and category pages.
37. Image upload can be restricted for guest users.
38. Restrict customers to upload images with specific file formats.
39. Minimum and maximum sizes can be set for image upload.
40. Minimum and maximum dimensions can be set for image upload.
41. A Fee can be charged for image upload.
42. A Fee can be charged for adding text content to the design.
43. Google Fonts are supported for text customization.
44. Custom fonts supported.
45. Only specific font families can be given for text customization.
46. Only specific font families can be given for text customization for each product base.
47. Text content can be masked with image.
48. Text content can be aligned.
49. Superscript and subscript supported for text customization.
50. Uppercase and lowercase options for text customization.
51. Font color and font background color of text content can be customizable.
52. Multiple objects added in a single area can be sent to the back/front of another object.
53. Possible to copy an object and paste it into another area.
Q: Designing is not working on mobile devices. Why?
As of now, designing on mobile devices is supported only on the “Default” theme. If you have selected any different themes in “Product Designer > Settings > General > Product Designer Page Theme Settings”, then designing won’t work.
Q: Is Product designing supported for variable product types?
This plugin is supported only for simple product types. If you want to give multiple attributes for the product(like size, color, etc), then you can create the attributes within the product base which gives a similar result of a variable product.
Q:I need to add custom fonts to give text customization. Is that possible?
Yes, it is possible to add custom fonts. Follow the below steps to add custom fonts,
• Add the custom font file(format supported: otf, ttf, woff, woff2) in the WordPress media library.
• Copy the file path.
• Go to “Product Designer > Settings > General > Custom Fonts Settings” and Paste the copied file path in the “Custom Fonts File Path” option.
Q: Is this plugin supported for mobile devices?
Yes, designing is supported on mobile devices.
Q: How to charge a fixed amount for adding text irrespective of the charging amount per character?
Go to “Product Designer > Settings > General > Text Settings > Number of Characters” and set a higher value(for example 10000) so that the fixed amount which you have set in the “Fee” option will be charged for adding text.
Q: Why colour options which I have set in the product base is not displaying?
Edit the product base and check whether the “Base Image Segmentation” option is set as “Foreground/Overlay” and also check whether you have set a transparent image as the base image. The Colour attribute won’t work in “Background” segmentation.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6
Product Designer for WooCommerce can help your users design their own products and purchase them in your shop.