Andrew Benbow for
Opayo (Formerly SagePay) support
Andrew Benbow is ready to help you get the answers you need.
Thanks for contacting
Andrew Benbow will reply to your questions about
Get extension name shortly.
While you wait, check out these handy resources:
Thank you for your feedback!
We appreciate your feedback about your support experience with
Opayo (Formerly SagePay).
This helps us maintain high standards on the WooMarketplace, and
helps Andrew Benbow improve.
Glad to hear it went well with
Tell us more.
Sorry to hear that. Can you tell us more?
Did Andrew Benbow get back to
How long did it take for you to hear back from
Was your issue resolved?
Sorry to hear that. Would you like our team to take a look at
Do you have any additional feeback for
us or Andrew Benbow?
Has anything changed since you first reached out? Is there
anything new that you'd like us to know?
To complete your application simply fill the first page of the application form (ignore the other pages). Plus feel free to call: (+44)191 479 5977 if you have any questions.
Two great payment gateways. That can easily be integrated into your web site. Enable one or both!
Option 1: Opayo Form A simple encrypted form submission post from your website to the Opayo systems, the shopper is transferred to a payment page for the card details to be securely captured. Because Opayo handles the payment process for you, no SSL certificate is required on your web site. After the customer completes the payment, the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the ‘Thank You’ page on your site.
Option 2: Opayo Direct now supports tokens and will allow your customers to save their card information for faster checkout. See here for more information
When using Direct the customer stays on your site for the entire transaction, so an SSL certificate is required.
Choose the gateway that’s right for you:
Customer is redirected to Opayo to complete payment – simplifies PCI Compliance.
SSL Certificate not required.
Customer stays on your site for entire transaction.
1. The promotion is provided by [Opayo Europe Ltd] whose registered office is at North Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13 9AA (“Opayo”, “we”, “our”, “us”). By participating in the promotion, you indicate acceptance of these and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such promotion which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, on our website, or communicated to you in any other way.
2. Any orders relating to the promotion will be subject to our standard terms and conditions of purchase and / or product or service specific terms and conditions of use.
3. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless otherwise indicated.
4. We reserve the right to change the promotion rules and withdraw the promotion at any time.
5. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject your application to participate in the promotion.
6. We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any financial loss or damage from our refusal to allow you to take part in the promotion or our withdrawal of the promotion or for any failure or inability by you to use the promotion for any reason. Nothing in these rules excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by us, or for fraud.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales shall apply.
Promotion Specific Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion shall apply from [date that we commence] to 30th September 2019.
2. The promotion relates to the provision of a volume based tiered pricing model. Specified pricing shall prevail until such time that Opayo withdraws the promotion.
3. As part of the promotion, you shall gain access to different pricing tiers that are based on transaction volumes. This will provide you with better value as you will be paying for services in line with your usage.
4. By participating in the promotion you must accept Merchant Services from Opayo in partnership with the acquirers we work in conjunction with. In the event an acquiring partner rejects your application, we reserve the right to reject your application for gateway services.