Take payments via SagePay Form AND SagePay Direct
Our SagePay Gateway is now TWO gateways in one, allowing you to take payments via SagePay Form or SagePay Direct. You can enable one or both gateways.
When using SagePay Form, the customer is taken to SagePay to make a secure payment. Because SagePay handles the payment process for you, no SSL certificate is required on your site. After the customer completes payment, the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the Thank You page on your site.
When using SagePay Direct the customer stays on your site for the entire transaction, so an SSL certificate is required.
- Customer is redirected to SagePay to complete payment – simplifies PCI Compliance
- SSL Certificate not required
- Customer stays on your site for entire transaction
- SSL Certificate required
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
- Supports refunds in WooCommerce admin