Smart Product Bundle For WooCommerceDeveloped by WPExperts
Start Selling More by Creating Product Bundles, Special Offers, and Discounts on the Final Sale Price.
Product bundling is a time-tested promotional strategy that has proven to boost sales, increase product visibility, and ensure a higher conversion rate.
Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce is a complete product grouping tool for creating customized product bundles to offer unmatchable deals to your customers. Fulfill customer expectations with Smart Bundle and enrich customer experiences along with your sales revenue.
This intelligent and flexible product bundling extension comes equipped with several time-saving and useful features like smart product grouping, setting the min/ max quantity for each item or the whole bundle, different types of product layout, and three different types of pricing options.
Encourage Bulk Purchases by Controlling Prices & Product Visibility.
Each product bundle created will be treated as a standalone product. You can control its visibility for upsells and work with various bundling options to provide customers with bulk discounts for bundled products.
Show your customers how much they are saving just by bundling up – Smart Product Bundle also allows you to display regular prices on products in a bundle so you can see just how much money you’re saving.
Smart Product Bundle offers more than just bundling options – it has superior product grouping capabilities, flexible pricing and shipping options, customizable layouts, and conditional logic.
Smart Product Bundle is a definitive product builder with the power to offer deals and mix of products to your customers.
Smart Product Bundle Features
- Bundled products are inventory-managed, just like standalone sale products;
- Three types of pricing options: Fixed Price, Per Product with Bundle Price, and Per Product without Bundle Price;
- Pricing options available for single and multiple products;
- Product quantity-based discounts: Define the minimum quantity of products in a bundle for a discount to be applied;
- Bundle quantity-based discounts: Set restrictions on the minimum bundle quantity before add-to-cart;
- Define value-based discounts on bundles;
- Create discount bundles and offers without affecting the original product prices;
- Use multiple pricing options to generate discounted offers on bundle packages;
- Remove the product link from the cart page so customers can not see the actual price;
- Add variable products by choosing different variations of the product(s) you want to offer to your users;
- Minimum Quantity option is compatible with Table/Grid/Full-Grid layout;
- Choose multiple product layout options to showcase your product display effectively.
Why Use Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce?
Create Smart Product Bundles.
Just select the bundle product option from the product list and head to the separate Bundle Product settings tab to create bundles. With multiple pricing options, you can display promotional and discounted offers on bundle packages to your audience.
Create an Assortment of Similar Products.
Offer higher discounts to customers to encourage bulk purchasing. For example, an assortment of 12 cups or a pack of six t-shirts can be easily created with this extension. You can specify the products or variations and the number of items needed to complete the bundle.
Complete Control Over Pricing.
As the store owner, you will have complete control over how final prices are calculated. There are three types of pricing options available in Smart Product Bundle (these pricing options can also be applied to product pages with a single item):
Choose a Layout Suitable for Your Customers.
You can choose from three different layout options to display products:
– Table view;
– Grid view;
– Full-Width Grid Layout.
You will have to enter the number of columns you require in the Grid Layout and Full-Width Grid Layout.
Apply Minimum Quantity Requirements on Bundles.
Set minimum quantity requirements on your product bundles. For example, apply a minimum requirement of five products so that the bundle price is only applied to the cart when the user adds five or more products to their order.
Similarly, you can apply minimum quantity requirements on the bundles as well. This will allow you to provide discounted prices to customers who purchase multiple bundles.
Display Regular Prices Along with Bundle Prices.
You can choose to display regular product prices separately on products along with the bundle price. This way, you can show your customers how much they will save by purchasing a bundle.
How to Get Started
- Buy Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation to set up bundle discounts, minimum quantity restrictions, and product layouts.