Getting Started: ↑ Back to top
Just select bundle product option from product data list and a separate Bundle Product settings tab are available which allows you to create bundles. With multiple pricing options generate promotional and discounted offers on bundle packages.
Installation Instructions: ↑ Back to top
Once you downloaded and unzipped your purchase from WooCommerce then you need to install it on your WordPress system.
→ Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
→ Click on the Extensions menu item on the left side menu.
→ Click Add New.
→ At the top of the page, you will see an Upload button and click that.
→ Next click Choose file button in the box that appears below.
→ Select the smart-bundle-product-for-woocommerce.zip file you downloaded from WooCommerce.
→ When the zip file is finished uploading click the Activate button.
→ That’s all.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
Settings Tab: ↑ Back to top
a.Creating a Smart Bundle Product:
- Go to → Products
- Click on → Add new
- Enter name and description of the product.
- Choose product type → Select Bundle Product from Product data list.
b.Setting Up the Product:
- Click on bundle product to edit the settings.
Pricing Type: ↑ Back to top
- There are three types of pricing option available for admin.
- Fixed Pricing: Define the price from the General Tab in Regular Price option otherwise Smart Bundle Product will not work.
- Per Product Pricing Without Bundle Price: Charge the price for per product in the bundle, without bundle price being included in the final price.
- Per Product Pricing With Bundle Price: Charge the price for per product in the bundle, with bundle price being included in the final price.
Frontend Impact of Fixed Pricing
Second option is ‘Per Product Pricing without Bundle Price’ which will calculate price from each product and will accommodate the total bundle price
Third option is ‘Per product pricing with Bundle Price’ which will include the amount of each product as well as the amount of bundle
Single Page Layout: ↑ Back to top
- Select page layout to display the product accordingly.
- Products in the bundle can be viewed in Table, Grid and Full-Width Grid Layout.
- Enter the number of columns in Grid Layout and Full-Width Grid Layout.
1. Table Layout Frontend Impact
2. Grid Layout Frontend Impact
3. Full Width Grid Layout Frontend Impact
Next option is to select ‘Bundle Minimum Products’. Products will be mandatory for selection. For Example: If bundle minimum products quantity has set as ‘1’ so you should select at least 1 product otherwise transaction will not proceed and intimation will appear in popup screen
Next option is to select ‘Products Minimum Quantity’. No product’s minimum quantity will be mandatory for selection. For Example: If minimum products quantity has set as ‘5’ so you should select at least 5 products otherwise transaction will not proceed and intimation will appear in popup screen
Now go to ‘Bundle Item Link’ option. Unchecking this option will route the user on a particular product page of any bundle product
By clicking on ‘Chips’ product, user will be routed on a separate page of this product
After that you have an option for ‘Product Selection’ that will let the user to select mandatory product of their choice for bundle item
Here user must have to select any product as per selection configuration
Last option is to add ‘Products’ that you want to display in bundle product. Just type the keywords and system will suggest the products that will be saved in WooCommerce settings
Frontend Functionality ↑ Back to top
Customer will go on your site and click on ‘Buy Bundle Product’
- Then customer will be routed on Product Page from where ‘Products need to be selected along with its quantity’ that has configured in settings by admin
- After fulfilling the criteria ‘Add to Cart’ button will become enable. Click on that button
- Finally, you will be routed on ‘Checkout Page’, here enter your billing details and delivery mode and place your order
- Ordered receipt will appear on your screen