WooCommerce BookingsDeveloped by WooCommerce
Save time and effort by letting customers book at their convenience
Gone are the days of customers picking up the phone to book an appointment, reservation or rental. Give your customers the flexibility to book your services, space, or equipment online. Save time, and get more bookings!
Set fixed appointments or let customers create their own
Define fixed times available — such as a spa, with set appoints for each massage therapist — or give customers the option to choose times that work for them, similar to checking in to a hotel.
Set time slots for bookings in minutes, hours, or days — whatever works for your business.
Define availability in the way that works for you
You and your services may be unavailable 24/7/365. Block time that you plan to take off, create buffers between bookings, and customize prices for a given duration, specific days, or certain customers.
Offer special pricing for group size, day of the week, or who is booking
Whether it’s discounts for booking multiple slots, a special price for early birds, higher pricing over weekends, or special pricing for children, customize pricing to your heart’s desire.
Avoid double bookings for service, space, and equipment
Different services may require specific resources. WooCommerce Bookings helps you avoid double bookings by allowing you to assign the needed resources — specific stylists or rooms or even different tools — to a particular booking, so you’ll never offer the same resource to two customers at the same time. Winning!
Let customers select their preferred venue or provider, or assign them automatically, based on availability.
Require confirmation, offer free cancellations – it’s up to you
With Bookings, you can decide if a rental requires confirmation or if you’d like to review before making it official, and whether customers can cancel a booking.
It’s in your hands.
Reduce no-shows with automated reminders
Remind clients of their appointments the day before with handy notification emails when a reservation is made and confirmed.
If you’d like to do more, you can send a special reminder right from your site.
Easily review how your calendar is shaping up
As reservations start coming in, take a look at your calendar.
See what’s coming up today or scan how many bookings and confirmations are awaiting your input, directly in your dashboard.
Still have customers calling for reservations? Add bookings manually
If you have customers who want to book the old-fashioned way, no sweat! With Bookings, you can manually add bookings you take in person or over the phone, while chatting to a customer.
Make the most of Bookings with handy extras
If you want a fully customized Bookings experience, consider some add-ons that work well with Bookings:
- For hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, and the like, try our free Accommodation Bookings add-on or the Hotel theme
- Take a deposit for a reservation with Deposits
- Power up your reminder emails with Follow-Ups
- Sell extras for your services, such as an oil treatment with massage or limited edition merchandise with a group booking for a baseball field using Product Add-Ons.
- Let service providers manage offerings themselves, including updating availability and descriptions, with Product Vendors.
This powerful extension allows you to sell time or date-based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
Create booking slots
Optionally create fixed time slots when bookings are available, or let customers decide.
Have bookings created for a customer-defined number of people, and optionally offer a per-person discount.
Customer email notifications
Set up email notifications to be informed of confirmed or requested bookings, as well as booking reminders.
Booking confirmation controls
Make bookings right away or send to you for approval.*
* Bookings requiring approval won’t be invoiced until you confirm.
Intuitive booking management
Filter and update bookings, as well as booking availability, directly from your WordPress admin.
Manually create bookings
Create bookings manually via the WordPress admin, mirroring the frontend bookings form your customers see.
Custom-tailored booking costs
Define custom costs per booking, resource, block, people or duration of the reservation made.
Control booking availability
Define when your booking is available to customers.
Other notable features
- “Resources” per bookable product for added flexibility. Resources can also be created globally to apply to multiple bookable products.
- Define global availability rules for all bookable products.
- Allow bookings to extend overnight or into the next day.
- Create buffer periods between bookings that last for minutes, hours or days.
- Integration with the Product Add-Ons extension allows you to add extras for each booking.
- Send custom email notifications to people who book a product.
- View bookings in list or calendar format.
What’s new in 1.9?
- Added support for free Accommodation for Bookings add-on, making it possible to create and manage overnight bookings for accommodations. Add check-in/check-out times, set special rates for weekends or holidays, and more.
- Added time ranges for custom dates. You can set availability and cost rules for hours on specific dates.
- Improvements in creating custom booking statuses.
- Improvements to the date/time picker code.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support WooCommerce Subscriptions, this is on our development roadmap.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support recurring bookings?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support recurring bookings, this is on our development roadmap.
Can the same resource be used across multiple booking products?
Yes, resources can be used across multiple bookable products. To learn more, see: WooCommerce Bookings Resources.
Can customers modify their bookings?
Bookings can currently only be amended by the website administrator.
Can I book a specific day?
All bookings are time and date based, rather than based on specific days.