WooCommerce BookingsDeveloped by WooCommerce
This powerful extension allows you to sell time or date-based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
Create booking slots
Optionally create fixed time slots when bookings are available, or let customers decide.
Have bookings created for a customer-defined number of people, and optionally offer a per-person discount.
Customer email notifications
Set up email notifications to be informed of confirmed or requested bookings, as well as booking reminders.
Booking confirmation controls
Make bookings right away or send to you for approval.*
* Bookings requiring approval won’t be invoiced until you confirm.
Intuitive booking management
Filter and update bookings, as well as booking availability, directly from your WordPress admin.
Manually create bookings
Create bookings manually via the WordPress admin, mirroring the frontend bookings form your customers see.
Custom-tailored booking costs
Define custom costs per booking, resource, block, people or duration of the reservation made.
Control booking availability
Define when your booking is available to customers.
Other notable features
- “Resources” per bookable product for added flexibility. Resources can also be created globally to apply to multiple bookable products.
- Define global availability rules for all bookable products.
- Allow bookings to extend overnight or into the next day.
- Create buffer periods between bookings that last for minutes, hours or days.
- Integration with the Product Add-Ons extension allows you to add extras for each booking.
- Send custom email notifications to people who book a product.
- View bookings in list or calendar format.
What’s new in 1.9?
- Added support for free Accommodation for Bookings add-on, making it possible to create and manage overnight bookings for accommodations. Add check-in/check-out times, set special rates for weekends or holidays, and more.
- Added time ranges for custom dates. You can set availability and cost rules for hours on specific dates.
- Improvements in creating custom booking statuses.
- Improvements to the date/time picker code.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support WooCommerce Subscriptions, this is on our development roadmap.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support recurring bookings?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support recurring bookings, this is on our development roadmap.
Can the same resource be used across multiple booking products?
Yes, resources can be used across multiple bookable products. To learn more, see: WooCommerce Bookings Resources.
Can customers modify their bookings?
Bookings can currently only be amended by the website administrator.
Can I book a specific day?
All bookings are time and date based, rather than based on specific days.
Save time and effort by letting customers book at their convenience
Let your customers book reservations, appointments or rentals on their own – no phone calls required. Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
Let customers book classes, schedule appointments, or reserve items
Whatever options you want to offer to your customers, Bookings makes it possible:
- Define set options, like fixed time slots for a class, appointment or guided tour
- Let customers choose the times that work best by giving them the flexibility to book whatever range they need, like checking into a hotel
With either option, you can also block time off as un-bookable, leaving you time to take care of your other priorities and create buffers between bookings, to make sure the schedule works for you.
Get as specific as you want with your time slots—the extension allows for bookings in days, hours, even minutes.
Book one-on-one appointments or multi-person events
You can set the minimum and maximum number of participants: limit a booking to one-at-a-time for appointments or let multiple people reserve a class or tour.
Offer special pricing for groups, days, or individuals
Offer discounts for groups or people booking multiple slots, show lower prices for early birds, higher prices on weekends, or special prices for kids. Bookings lets you customize pricing any way you want.
Show availability in the customer’s time zone
If your services are online or if you’re shipping something to the customer, display your availability in the customer’s time zone so they book the time they really need. Whether bookings come from New York, New Mexico or New Zealand, they’ll be within the hours you set, so no surprise appointments!
It’s perfect for virtual classes, online appointments, or rentals that need to be delivered to the customer.
Require confirmation, offer free cancellations – it’s all up to you
Set up confirmations, allowing you time to review before making the booking official. Automatically send out reminders leading up to a booking to reduce no-shows, and set whether bookings can be cancelled.
Send reminders and reduce no-shows
Remind clients about their appointments with handy notification emails when a reservation is made, confirmed, and a day before the booking date.
If you’d like to do more, you can send a special reminder right from your site.
Never get double-booked
Avoid double bookings by assigning the needed resources to a particular booking. For example, if your 2:00 bride books a fitting and a stylist until 3:30, that stylist won’t appear available for the bride scheduling a fitting at 3:00. You’ll never have to worry about offering the same resource to two customers at the same time.
Manage your calendar, your way
Use the calendar view to see how your day, week, or month is shaping up. Update existing bookings or availability, or filter to view specific services or resources.
Still have customers calling in to make bookings the old-fashioned way? Add them manually from the calendar while you’re on the phone.
Give your Bookings a boost
For a fully-customized experience, consider these add-ons other Woo Commerce customers use with Bookings.
- For hotels, bed-and-breakfasts and the like, try our free Accommodation Bookings extensions, or the Hotel theme
- Take a deposit for a reservation with Deposits
- Power up your reminder emails with Follow-Ups
- To sell add-ons for your services, like an oil treatment with your massage, or a limited edition merchandise with a group booking for a baseball field — try Bookings with Product Add-Ons.
- Let service providers manage their offerings themselves, including updating availability and descriptions, using Product Vendors.