PayPalDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 7.0 or newer
- PayPal business account
Convert more customers with PayPal-one of the world’s most trusted brands
Give your customers the peace of mind that comes with the PayPal logo. More than half of consumers say they place more trust in businesses that accept PayPal. In fact, 69% of PayPal users feel more secure shopping at a merchant that accepts PayPal.2
Give your customers their preferred ways to pay with one checkout solution
- Streamline your business with one simple, powerful solution. With the latest PayPal extension, your customers can pay with PayPal, Pay Later options, credit & debit cards, and country-specific, local payment methods on any device — all with one seamless checkout experience.
Turn browsers into buyers with Pay Later
Help increase sales with Pay Later offers, allowing customers to pay later while you get paid upfront. Merchants in the US can offer their customers Pay in 43 and PayPal Credit4 while merchants in the UK, France, and Germany can offer the Pay Later installments offering specific to their country. US businesses with pay-over-time messaging on their site have seen their average order value increase by up to 56%.5
Enable Pay Later messaging on your site so customers know they have flexible payment options while they are browsing, helping convert more sales. In fact, 80% of buy now pay later (BNPL) users in the US agree that seeing a BNPL message while browsing gives them the ability to spend more.9
Reach more customers in 200+ markets worldwide
Expand your business by connecting with over 370+ million active PayPal accounts around the globe. With PayPal, you can sell in 200+ markets and accept 100+ currencies. Plus, PayPal can automatically identify customer locations and offer country-specific, local payment methods.
Offer subscription payments to help drive repeat business
Create stable, predictable income by offering subscription plans. With the vaulting feature on PayPal, you can offer flexible plans with fixed or quantity pricing, set billing cycles for the time period you want, and offer subscriptions with discounted trial periods. It’s easy for shoppers, simple for you, and great for your business–with no monthly or setup fees. PayPal is also compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
PayPal helps you protect your business
With 1 billion monthly transactions and the intelligence from our global network of buyers and sellers, our 24/7 fraud detection and monitoring tools only get smarter.
PayPal helps you meet your global compliance standards
PayPal payment solutions help you meet your global compliance standards, such as PCI and PSD2, bringing international markets within reach for your business. Our platform has built-in compliance with two-factor authentication provided by cards (3D Secure). We include automatic updates as security protocols change.5
Upgrade Now at No Additional Cost To You
- Click on Free Download to add the PayPal extension to your cart.
- After checking out, click Download to save the PayPal extension to your computer.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the PayPal extension ZIP file – woocommerce-paypal-payments.1.2.1
- Click Install Now and then click Activate on the Success page.
- To select and configure your preferred payment methods at PayPal Checkout, such as PayPal Card Processing and Pay Later, please follow these instructions.