Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce Features
- Sitewide Disclaimer functionality – add general disclaimers for customers who land on your WooCommerce website.
- Age Verification functionality – Verify the age of your visitors before they are allowed to view a product.
- Create a disclaimer message for various product types: Subscription, booking, simple or variable.
- Display disclaimer messages on specific products and categories.
- Global disclaimer displays a unique message on all products.
- Add a disclaimer message on the cart and checkout page.
- Disclaimer Log records data fields for every disclaimer.
- Customize the popup heading label and message.
- Customize the popup button’s label and color.
- Add a required agreement checkbox on the popup.
- Automatically redirect users who decline the disclaimer.
- Adjust the expiry duration of the cookie.
Compatibility and Integrations
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscription.
Why Use Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce
Ask users to accept your website’s terms and conditions before continuing.
Display a disclaimer that invites users to read the policies and terms & conditions before agreeing to move forward on your website.
Create an age verification popup (Age Gate).
Verify the age of your users before they can view product(s) on your site.
Notify users about cookie texts for GDPR/ePR compliance.
Customize your modal pop-up with a wide range of options.
Choose from a wide variety of customization options for your popup’s style, background color, text color, and button color.
Add a legal disclaimer popup that users must accept before viewing the content.
Display a legal disclaimer popup that asks users for their consent choice to your website’s policies and terms & conditions.
Redirect users who accept or reject the disclaimer.
Set a redirect URL for when a user accepts or declines the terms and conditions defined in your disclaimer.
Disclaimer’s data fields are saved in the database.
Disclaimer log saves data for the following fields in the database: user ID, Product ID, status of the disclaimer, IP address of the user, city, country and continent name, date.
Support for four different product types.
Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce currently supports simple, variable, bookable, and subscription product types.
Compatibility & Integrations
Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings
WooCommerce Bookings lets your customers book reservations, appointments, or rentals on their own – no phone calls required. Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
How to Get Started
- Buy Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce;
- Download and install the extension;
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension;
Read the technical documentation to create and manage disclaimer messages, settings, and functionalities.