Display general policies, terms & conditions, and any other message to your website visitors with Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce.
Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce Features
- Sitewide Disclaimer functionality – add general disclaimers for customers who land on your WooCommerce website.
- Age Verification functionality – Verify the age of your visitors before they are allowed to view a product.
- Global Disclaimer displays a unique message on all products;
- Trigger a unique disclaimer message on specific product(s);
- Trigger a unique disclaimer message on specific category(-ies);
- Add a disclaimer to a subscription product type;
- Add a disclaimer to a booking product type;
- Add a disclaimer to a simple product type;
- Add a disclaimer to a variable product type;
- Add a required agreement checkbox on the popup;
- Automatically redirect users who decline the disclaimer;
- Disclaimer Log records data fields for every disclaimer;
- Customize the popup heading label and message;.
- Customize the popup button’s label and color;
- Adjust the expiry duration of the cookie;
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings;
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscription.
Why Use Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce
Now you can use it for the purpose of Age Verification. Add a pop-up window to your Product and verify the age of the visitor before allowing them to view your Product.
The Sitewide Disclaimer functionality will allow you to add GENERAL DISCLAIMERS for customers who land on your WooCommerce website.
Upload any image as a logo on the disclaimer popup. This popup can appear anywhere on the website or product pages.
Popup styling options
Select from various styling options that allow you to change the popup or button’s text and background color.
Front End View
Terms & conditions message and checkbox
Display a terms and conditions message on your website as well as product pages.
Compatibility & Integrations
Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings
WooCommerce Bookings lets your customers book reservations, appointments, or rentals on their own – no phone calls required. Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
How to Get Started
- Buy Product Disclaimer for WooCommerce;
- Download and install the extension;
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension;
Read the technical documentation to create and manage disclaimer messages, settings, and functionalities.