Increase conversions while reducing fraud and payment processing fees by showing only those payment gateways users are familiar with and trust the most.
WooCommerce conditional payment methods = lower risk, higher sales
Not all payment gateways are equal. Some work better for fraud reduction, some have lower fees, and some have higher acceptance from customers.
Conditional Payment Methods for WooCommerce adds restriction rules for available payment gateways during checkout. You can hide/show any payment method (including custom payment methods) by
- Customer’s order total
- Billing or shipping location
- Product taxonomy
And you can set up all conditions with a simple screen within WooCommerce, so there’s no need to hire a developer or work with custom code.
The plugin currently supports these taxonomies – product category, product type (including virtual, downloadable and any custom product type), product visibility, product tag and any custom product taxonomy like brands, except attributes.
So, if you want to enable specific payment methods like Cash on Delivery for low-priced orders or only Stripe for subscription products, this plugin is what you need.
Why enable conditional payment methods?
Quite a few reasons…
- Show gateways people know and trust: PayPal, Stripe, Square, Authorize.net, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay… when people see them, they feel safe and secure — and don’t abandon their carts.
- Local payment methods increase conversion: Offering a payment gateway popular in specific geography significantly increases conversion because it makes potential customers more comfortable. But showing this gateway to all other customers might be confusing and counterproductive. Making it conditional gives you all the benefits without confusion.
- Lower fees for you: Some gateways charge high fees for international transactions. Using a direct bank transfer may be better for higher-value orders, lowering your costs and increasing your profits.
- Minimize frauds, refunds, and chargebacks: Certain locations have higher fraud rates and some payment methods make it easier for customers to dispute transactions than others, costing you much more than the original order money. Disabling payment methods that are problematic in certain situations can lower your risk.
- Choices, but not overwhelm: It makes sense to offer customers different options for payment, but showing them every possible option during checkout can increase confusion — and therefore abandonment. Conditionally showing relevant payment methods (keeping less active payment methods) solves this problem.
Given that 12% of customers will abandon their cart if the checkout process is too complicated, choosing the wrong payment gateway can hurt your sales numbers – Chris Lema
Use the plugin for hundreds of applications like these
- Show only Stripe, PayPal and Square for subscription products.
- Hide all payment gateways except Cash on Delivery when you sell in rural areas, based on zip codes.
- Enable SagePay if you sell across Europe.
- Disable Stripe and Amazon payments in some African countries where they are not used.
- Enable CCAvenue, Google Pay payment methods if you sell in India.
- Allow only Direct Bank Transfer for payments above $1500.
- Accept payments via credit cards only for brands like Nike, Adidas, Skechers and other popular ones.
- Accept payments only via PayPal and Stripe for products from Fashion and Electronics categories.
- Restrict credit card payments for some specific countries where the chances of fraud are more.
- Enable PayPal only for specific postal codes.
- Hide Cash on Delivery for your best-selling or featured products.
- Hide Cash on Delivery, Check Payments for virtual & downloadable products.
and many more…
Easy + Powerful
- Simple setup, easy to use. No coding or customization is required.
- Restrict payment methods based on the customer’s billing or shipping address: country, state, city and postal code.
- Show/hide payment methods based on cart order total.
- Show/hide payment methods based on product taxonomies.
More rule types coming soon
- Restrictions based on custom checkout fields
- Conditional rules based on customer’s “geolocation” based on IP address
- What else would you like us to add? Let us know!
Conditional Payment Methods is made by one of the most reputed WooCommerce extension development teams — StoreApps. You can trust the product, and know you’ll get excellent support and help when required.
A plataforma mais personalizável de eCommerce para criar seu negócio online.