Note: This Storefront extension is now available in the Storefront Powerpack, together with many other great features.The Storefront WooCommerce Customizer extension gives you additional style and layout options for the WooCommerce sections of your Storefront powered web site.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Checkout LayoutHere you can specify a preset layout option for your checkout. The options are:
- Default – the default layout
- Stacked – Stacks the address inputs and order review atop one another
- Two column addresses – arranges the address inputs in to two columns above the order review
Two-Step CheckoutEnables two-step checkout, which separates the input of customer details / payment details into two pages.
Please note that if you enable this setting, the checkout layout will automatically be arranged into the ‘stacked’ layout.
Distraction free checkoutToggle the distraction-free checkout. This feature removes any components that might be considered a distraction at checkout allowing the customer to focus purely on completing the checkout form. Components removed include:
- All header elements except the logo / title / tag line
- The header widget region
- The breadcrumb
- The footer widgets and footer content