Note: This product is no longer sold on WooCommerce.com. Active subscriptions will receive support from its vendor. This document is left available to you for help with configuration and troubleshooting, but is no longer updated.
As an alternative, we recommend MailPoet. Using its drag-and-drop editor, you can customize WooCommerce emails to match your brand. Plus, win back customers with abandoned cart emails or automated follow-ups.
WooCommerce Email Customizer allows you to use the built-in WordPress Customizer to visually modify the look and style of email templates that go out to customers.
No coding knowledge required! A couple of choices and you’re on your way to creating a more customized experience.
Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File
- Install Now and Activate the extension
More information at: Installing and Managing Plugins.
Setup and Configuration↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Emails
- Scroll down to Email Customizer on your email settings, this replaces the Email template section
- Select the “Customize” button, and a preview customizer appears to visually edit the style of your email templates
- Save & Publish when you’re done to save changes
Languages↑ Back to top
This plugin is fully translatable, and the POT is located within the plugin’s folder/languages. You can put your translated MO file in
Frequently Asked Questions↑ Back to top
Is this compatible with other email-based extensions?↑ Back to top
Yes. It will work with both Advanced Notifications and Follow Up Emails.
Questions and Support↑ Back to top
Something missing from this documentation? Do you still have questions and need assistance?
- Have a question before you buy this extension? Please fill out this pre-sales form – please include the name of this extension in your query.
- Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the WooCommerce.com Support page and choose this extension name from the “I need help with” dropdown