Bulk Shop for WooCommerceDeveloped by Consortia AS
Bulk shop products and variations easy
The Bulk Shop extension makes it fast to bulk shop products and variables using a responsive table. Add hundreds of products to the cart in just one click. This extension can be used in wholesaler solutions, in companion with Dynamic pricing, donation lists using Name your price or just to show customers all your products in a list view. Use the included shortcode generator and settings to customise the list as you want it.
The simple products list. On a variable product the price show default the price range until you select the variable you want. The list will be handy if one have customers that want to easy shop in a list. Normally when using a wholesaler/B2B plugin the plugin automatically handles custom prices and roles, Bulk Shop supports this by default. If by chance your B2B or Wholesaler plugin does not automatically change prices based on roles, Bulk Shop supports up to 10 different prices and their roles.
Easy hide prices for not logged in users (shortcode option), this option hides prices, add to cart and more. The list is flexible and one can easy hide columns and other using shortcodes created in Bulk Shop shortcode generator. Bulk Shop settings let you set your own headings, button names and more like thumbnail sizes.
This is the default list for Bulk Shop (below), this list shows all variations of a product and makes it easy for customers to order 1 or 100 of a product.
This table view shows the default checkboxes (that can be hidden using shortcode), and is there for easy uncheck products you do not want to bulk add.
Show Up-Sells and Related products NEW
Easy make a shortcode to use in your template for products. In this example we have also hidden category selector, search, bulk add and checkboxes to make it a clean table. The first products shown in the table is your product Up-Sells, then the related products are shown in the rows below. See documentation on how to set this up.
Name your price integration
Want to set up an order form for donations? If you already have Name your price for WooCommerce your products will automatically be shown in the list. Use the settings for Bulk Shop to set your own labels for Name your price.
As more and more customers shop on their phones, this view let customers use the same functionality as with larger screens.
The shortcode generator is used when you want to set default quantities per product, hide columns or functions in the list. You find it in WP admin and here you easy generate the shortcodes you need for your pages. You can select the categories you like, set paging and other options and then just click create shortcode and copy it to your page. There are also integration options to i.e set a custom retailer or wholesaler price and roles. More information in the documentation for Bulk Shop.
- Shows all your products in a list and make it easy to bulk order
- Filter by category
- Responsive mobile view
- Enables a way to bundle or group products
- Creates sale badges and calculates the sale in percent
- Bulk add products to cart
- Set pre defined quantities per row
- In cart icon to show that a product is added to cart, mouse over to see quantity added
- Products in a list table view
- Search and paging function
- Search in SKU and Tags
- Shortcode generator (options to show or hide functions and columns)
- Integration options for your custom B2B/Wholesaler prices and roles
- Supports to set manually up to 10 wholesaler (or other) prices and their roles
- For i.e Dynamic pricing and Wholesale for WooCommerce prices/roles is set in these extensions
- Settings for easy translation or set your own table headings and buttons
- Option for CSS and integrations
- Shortcode option for hide prices for not logged in users
- Shortcode options for using Bulk Shop in product pages, showing Up-Sells and related products NEW
- Shortcode option for hide search form NEW
- Shortcode option for hide checkboxes (first column) NEW
- Progress bar when bulk adding to cart NEW
- POT file for easy translation
The extension is compatible with
- WooCommerce Products and variations
- WooCommerce Subscriptions and variations
- Name your price for WooCommerce
- Dynamic pricing for WooCommerce
- Wholesale for WooCommerce
- Integrations for custom price and roles
- WooCommerce Storefront
- WordPress Themes
- Works with Elementor (use shortcodes)
- Works for most themes, but for some you may need to do some CSS adjustments