Bulk Shop for WooCommerceDeveloped by Consortia AS
Bulk Shop for WooCommerce creates product list views. Makes it easy to bulk shop products. The extension can be used in a wholesale solution or just to show customers all products in a table and enable per product or bulk shopping. Set up your own views that fits for one or several product categories.
Bulk Shop is an extension that lists products in table views. The table list automatically calculates the cost and total for the customer. Simple shopping by using the one add to cart button for the selection of products.
- Enables product catalog view
- Enables product categories view
- Enables mobile views
- Enables a way to bundle or group products
- Creates sale badge and calculates the sale in percent
- Bulk add products to cart
- Enables default quantities per product row
- Shopping cart icon to show that a product is added to cart
- Products in a list table view
- Search and paging function
- Shortcode generator
- Integration options for custom Wholesaler / Retailer price and roles
Bulk Shop products
The extension includes two types of table views, one catalog view and one categories view. Both views are shown in a table format and make it easy to shop several products at once. When you add products the table automatically calculates the totals for the customer.
Product table, catalog view
The catalog view is by default created when installing the extension, this page has the title Bulk Shop. When you enter this page in your shop you will find all your public products here. This view has a select category dropdown box, bulk add quantity, search function and paging by default. At every row and in the bottom of the table there is add to cart buttons. These buttons take all the checked items and add them to the cart.
Product table, categories view
The categories view is not created by default. When you want to create a category or categories view you first make a page for the category, i.e Printer bundle and from the Bulk Shop shortcode generator you can easy create and add the shortcode into this page. The view is much of the same as the catalog view but has the option to show or hide categories selector. The search function is not enabled for this view.
Bundle or group products
You can create categories for bundles or grouping products like the above example. If you have created a category, then add products that naturally belongs in it or add products you want to sell together with the main product. In the example above we created a category for a printer and added toners and paper.
The mobile view wraps the table and let customers use the same functionality as with larger screens. The headings is shown to the left in the wrapped view.
The shortcode generator is used when you have created i.e a category page and you want to display the products in that category there. To generate a shortcode you just select the category or categories you like, set paging and other options, then just click create shortcode and copy it to your page. There are also integration options to i.e set a custom retailer or wholesaler price and roles. Look at the options in the documentation for Bulk Shop.
The extension is compatible with
- WooCommerce Products and variations
- WooCommerce Subscriptions and variations
- Wholesale for WooCommerce
- Integrations for custom price and roles
- WooCommerce Storefront
- WordPress Twenty Sixteen
- WordPress Twenty Seventeen
- Works with Elementor (use shortcodes)
- For other themes you may need to do some CSS adjustments
- Default English
- Translation for Norwegian
- Translation for French
- Includes POT file for translation to other languages