Roles & Rules B2BDeveloped by Consortia AS
This extension transforms your store into a wholesale / B2B solution. It can act as a hybrid solution for both B2C and B2B / wholesalers. Easily set up price rules for the entire store, your categories and products / variants. Take advantage of role-based pricing, set up sales (unique to Roles & Rules), and automatically add coupons for additional discount rules. The extension has no specially adapted price fields, this means easier work in product administration. Roles & Rules B2B is an advanced, fast and user-friendly extension!
Four tabs, quick configuration
The four tabs in Roles & Rules make it easy for you to get your role-based B2B / wholesaler solution up. If you want to set general rules for a customer group, do them in the first tab: General, here you also set whether the rule is active or not (green marking for active role). In this tab you also add coupons and set up store sales. You can also set categories here and in the Category tab – on sale.
Price Rules for Categories
Easily add and set up rules for categories. If you want to set discount rules per category you will easily do so here. Tag categories on sale, and also options to hide categories and the associated products. With rules for categories, you can easily set up your store with discounts such as: category 1 = 50%, category 2 = 30% and so on, then mark the category on sale if you like.
Easy Set Prices for Unique Products And Variations
Set rules for any product or any variant in your store. Use the convenient product search and add products to the rule list. Set pricing rules such as: increase or decrease the price in percent or set a fixed price for your product. The product list includes a handy image magnifier, product current price as well as various ways to set the right price for this customer role. The products you have selected a rule and set a value for automatically become active, in an active role. You will also find an option to hide single products here.
General Category Rule
Set up a general rule for categories. If you have a wholesaler rule using a 5% discount and want to give an extra discount in one or several categories, just check the categories and set the discount value to your desired amount i.e. 10%. This gives you the ability to easily alter prices for a specific role and/or category. You can even set the selected categories “On Sale” and the SALE badge will show on your products in the store.
Automatically add Coupon Discounts
You can easily use coupons and attach them to a rule. You can give extra discounts if the customer buys for a certain amount or you want to offer free shipping or something else. Each rule has a drop-down box with your coupons, here you will also find a button to edit these, or create new ones if you need it. The coupons are automatically added to the shopping cart and at check-out.
In addition to the general rules, there is an option for storewide sales for a selected role. Setting up a sale is easy, just set “reduce price” by a factor like percent, set a start/end date for the sale, and save. When the sale starts, it shows up just like any other sale in your store with sales badges and so on. The sale option enables you to have different sales for different roles whenever it suits you.
Price Format and Price Reductions
After login, having a B2B Role the shop can look like this. There are several options for setting prices and labels for prices, found in settings. In Roles & Rules settings you also find several options for showing percentage reductions and labels for this.
Hide Price And Add to Cart
The extension has an option to only show prices and shopping functions for logged in users. This option is found in settings. When the option is set, your store does not show any prices or add to cart buttons. The add to cart button’s name is automatically changed to “Read more” (product). With this option you can create a B2B store that shows your end customers only the products and does not display your prices to them. By default, (not logged in) the store shows your regular prices and the shop functionality you already have.
We want to set up a role for some of our Wholesaler customers that we want to give a 10% general discount on all products. First we add a role, we do this using the included add roles (tab) in Roles & Rules B2B. Then we go to the Rules (tab) and add a rule for this role:
- Wholesaler 10
- We set up a general rule including a 10% discount (this percentage is automatically reduced from the regular price of the products).
- We have good profit on decor. We want to give a 20% discount on this category.
- Just check the Decor category in the general rule for categories.
- Add 20 into the input field below (this value will use this percent as set for the rule).
- Set the “On Sale” checkbox checked (prices appear now as a sale for the customer).
- Set the rule active using the checkbox in the column Active – then Save rule to activate rule.
- We have other categories we want to set special discounts on:
- Just find the tab – Categories
- Check the categories you want to have rules for + Add categories (button)
- Hide a category and its products – just check the hidden checkbox
- Set up your discount rules and save (button)
- And finally some selected products we want to set unique prices on:
- Enter the Wholesaler 10 rule
- Search for a product + Add (button)
- Set i.e a fixed price or a percentage reduction + Save (button)
This was just one example on how to set up a rule for a role. See the product documentation for more information about rules.
- Storewide sales for any role.
- Start and end dates for sale.
- Easily and seamlessly add roles.
- View the count of users for every role.
- Link to WP Admin Users for easy assignment of users to a role.
- Easily create rules for every role.
- Set percentage or fixed price reductions.
- Increase prices using percentage or fixed value.
- Specific rules for categories:
- Set discounts
- Set on sale
- Set categories hidden (hides a category in the store and its products)
- General rule for categories.
- Select categories and a value (increase or reduce based on the general rule).
- Selected categories can be set to “On Sale.”
- Extra rule for selected products or variations.
- Option to hide single products NEW
- Automatically set coupon discounts for any rule
- Option to hide prices and shop functionality for users who are not logged in.
- Option to hide Retail price
- Option to set text after Retail price and B2B price
- Option to show reduction in percent and label before or after
- Access roles: Shop manager and administrator.
- Includes POT file for translations
- Included languages:
- English (US)
- Spanish NEW
- French NEW
- Norwegian NEW
- Included languages:
The extension is compatible with
- WooCommerce products and variations
- WooCommerce subscription and variations
- Bulk Shop for WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.0+
- PHP 5.6+