Roles & Rules B2B for WooCommerce, the perfect solution for managing all of your customer roles and pricing rules, whether you’re running a B2B or B2C store. With Roles & Rules B2B, you can easily set up and manage all of the customer roles you need, and every pricing rule is based on your current product prices. This means you can focus on providing the best discounts and offers to your customers, without worrying about complicated pricing structures.
Our dynamic pricing feature allows you to offer customers specific discounts, such as 10% off a particular category of products. Additionally, if a customer purchases more than a certain number of items, they can receive an even greater discount, such as 15% off if they buy 5 or more products.
With Roles & Rules, you can easily set up user capabilities, VAT and TAX exemptions, and even make your store private by hiding prices from non-logged in users. You can also set up storewide sales, hide specific categories, and automatically add coupons to make the shopping experience as seamless as possible. Additionally, our registration form makes it easy for customers to create an account and start shopping right away.
- Easily manage customer roles for both B2B and B2C stores.
- Set up pricing rules based on your current product prices.
- Offer targeted discounts and promotions for each category in your store.
- Use dynamic pricing rules such as “buy 3 or more, get 40% off.”
- Set up storewide sales and easily add coupons for extra discounts.
- Make your shop private by hiding prices for not logged-in users.
- Set user capabilities, VAT and TAX exempt rules, and more for each role.
- Hide categories and associated products to give you greater control over what customers see.
- Bulk-set users to new roles for added convenience.
- Add a registration form on the “My Account” page with customizable fields and labels
- Control user access and security with a role type that grants no rights
With these features, Roles & Rules B2B plugin for WooCommerce gives you everything you need to easily manage your store’s pricing and customer roles, saving you time and providing a better shopping experience for your customers.
Setting up Discounts and Coupons
The first tab in Roles & Rules B2B enables you to set up general rules for your customer roles. Before you start activating rules for a role, you can create custom customer roles using the Roles tab, such as Customers VIP or Wholesalers. Once you have created your roles, you can add them to the General tab (as shown above) using the Select Role option.
A general rule might apply a 5% discount to all items in your store, while a more specific rule could offer a 10% discount on all t-shirts within the “Categories” tab. If you want to apply a discount to a specific product, such as a 25% discount on Polo shirts, you can do so using the “Products” tab.
The General tab also allows you to set up storewide sales, such as a 20% discount on the entire store between 10:00 and 21:00. Additionally, you can easily add coupons for extra discounts in the shopping cart and checkout process. These coupons are automatically added for the customer, making the checkout process quick and easy.
With Roles & Rules, managing your store’s categories has never been simpler. Using the “Categories” tab, you can easily add and set up rules for each category in your store, allowing you to offer customers targeted discounts and promotions.
For each category, you can set discount rules, such as 50% off category 1 and 30% off category 2, and even label categories as being “on sale” for even greater visibility. Additionally, you can set quantity rules, such as “buy 3 or more, get 40% off,” which will be labeled in the store for customers to see.
With bulk functions, you can easily set values for roles, making it even simpler to manage your store’s pricing rules. You can also hide categories and associated products, giving you greater control over what customers see when browsing your store.
With Roles & Rules, you have all the tools you need to manage your store’s categories and offer targeted discounts and promotions to your customers, all in one easy-to-use interface.
Products, variables and subscriptions
Set rules for any product or any variant in your store. Use the convenient product search and add products to the rule list. Set pricing rules such as: increase or decrease the price in percent or set a fixed price for your product or add dynamic pricing rules like buy 3 or more, get 40% discount. The product list includes a handy image magnifier, product current price as well as various ways to set the right price for this customer role. The products you select a rule, and set a value for, automatically become active, in an active role. There’s also an option to hide single products.
Managing your store’s customer roles has never been easier with Roles & Rules. Using the “Roles” tab, you can quickly and easily add the roles and capabilities you need for your B2B or B2C store. Once you have created your roles, you can use the “Add Users to Role” button to bulk-set users to the new role, which will direct you to the user administration page.
The “Roles” tab also displays a table of all your created roles, including their slug and capabilities, which you can easily expand by clicking on them. You can also set up VAT and Tax exemptions for each role in the settings section. If you need to delete any roles, you can do so easily on this tab.
With Roles & Rules, managing customer roles has never been simpler, giving you more time to focus on providing the best possible shopping experience for your customers.
Automatically add coupon discounts
You can easily use the standard WooCommerce coupons and attach them to any role. Give extra discounts if a customer buys a certain amount, or offer free shipping or other discounts. Each rule has a drop-down box with your coupons, and a button to edit these if you need to. The coupons are automatically added to the shopping cart or at check-out for your customers.
Storewide sales for roles
In addition to the general rules, there is an option for storewide sales for a selected role. Setting up a sale is easy, just set “reduce price” by a factor like a percentage, set a start/end date for the sale and start/end time if you like and save rule. When the sale starts, it shows up just like any other sale in your store with sales badges and so on. The sale option enables you to have different sales for different roles whenever it suits you.
With Roles & Rules B2B plugin for WooCommerce, you can easily create a registration form on the “My Account” page. Customize the form by adding the fields you need and setting them up in the plugin’s settings. You can also choose to prevent automatic login upon registration for added security.
Additionally, the plugin offers a role type that grants users no rights, further enhancing your store’s security. You can also enable or disable fields, set fields as required, and customize labels for fields that aren’t translated.
For added convenience, there’s an extra text field for customer information that will be shown on the user/customer profile. With these user registration features, you can ensure a smooth, secure registration process for your customers.
Format prices and labels
This example shows a role with net prices (ex.VAT). The prices shows reduction in percent (option to set this in settings). Some of the prices have dynamic prices like buy 3 or more, get 25% discount. The yellow background and label is configurable in Roles & Rules settings.
Example shows Roles & Rules used together with our Bulk Shop for WooCommerce extension – enable customers to easy bulk shop your products/variations.
Prices on a variable product page, shown ex. VAT (option in Roles & Rules B2B settings)
Net prices and tax exempt
The cart will calculate prices ex.VAT if this is set up in settings. There is also and option (in settings) to tax exempt so that cart/checkout removes all taxes and execute the orders ex. taxes.
Hide prices and add to cart easily for not logged in users. Just enter Roles & Rules settings and check private store and you have a product catalog for your not logged in users.
- Easy to bulk set prices for roles / members / guest users (B2C).
- Create bulk or specific pricing rules for categories, products and subscriptions.
- Bulk functions to set values – NEW
- Create dynamic pricing rules for categories and products like: Buy 3 or more, get 40% discount.
- Bulk functions to set values – NEW
- Easily set ON SALE for discounted categories or products / variations.
- Easily create roles with capabilities you need for your store.
- Delete roles – NEW
- View role capabilities (expand in roles table) – NEW
- Registration form to create new users / customers
- Set you own labels – NEW
- Extra field for customer messages / additional information – NEW
- Create storewide sales based on role, day and time.
- Add coupons to your rules for extra discounts/free shipping in cart / checkout.
- Private store option.
- Exclusive VAT option (net prices) for any role.
- Tax exempt option on orders (for any role).
- Easily hide products and categories.
- One base price (regular price) on your products, makes it easier and less administration for you.
- Increase or decrease prices in percent or fixed amount.
- A number of possibilities for manipulating the B2B store in settings.
- Included POT file and languages:
- Easy to set up and a simple user interface.
- Works with products, variations and subscriptions
- WooCommerce products and variations
- WooCommerce subscription and variations
- Mix and Match Products
- Bulk Shop for WooCommerce
- Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce
- Cost & Reports for WooCommerce
- Product Bundles
- Currency Switchers
Information and requirements
- WooCommerce 3.0+
- PHP 5.6+
The most customizable ecommerce platform for building your online business.