Roles & Rules B2BDeveloped by Consortia AS
Expand Your Store to a Wholesale / B2B Solution
Roles & Rules B2B for WooCommerce can act as a hybrid solution for both B2C and B2B / wholesalers. It is developed with the user in focus—the simple user interface makes it easy to set up your price rules and roles. Create general rules or more specific rules for categories or products/variations. A B2C store often focuses on sales. This extension includes sales and storewide sales (unique to Roles & Rules B2B).
The extension makes it easy to set up roles like VIP Customers and add users to this role. Roles & Rules B2B has no specially adapted price fields, this means easier work in product administration. Take advantage of role-based pricing today.
The tabs in Roles & Rules make it easy for you to navigate and get your role-based solution live. If you want to set general rules, do them in General (the first tab). In the General tab, you can set the rule to active (active role marked in green). In this tab, you can also add coupons and set up store sales. More about the other tabs below.
Price rules for categories
Easily add and set up rules for categories
- Set discount rules per category
- Tag categories on sale
- Hide categories and associated products
With rules for categories, you can easily set up your store with discounts such as category 1 = 50%, category 2 = 30%, and so on—mark the category on sale if you like.
Set prices for products and variations
Set rules for any product or any variant in your store. Use the convenient product search and add products to the rule list. Set pricing rules such as: increase or decrease the price in percent or set a fixed price for your product. The product list includes a handy image magnifier, product current price as well as various ways to set the right price for this customer role. The products you select a rule, and set a value for, automatically become active, in an active role. There’s also an option to hide single products.
General category rules
Set up a general rule for categories. If you have a wholesaler rule using a 5% discount and want to give an extra discount in one or several categories, just check the categories and set the discount value to your desired amount i.e.,10%. This gives you the ability to easily alter prices for a specific role and/or category. You can even set selected categories to “On Sale” and the SALE badge will show on the products in your store.
Automatically add coupon discounts
You can easily use coupons and attach them to a rule. You can give extra discounts if the customer buys a certain amount, or you want to offer free shipping or another benefit. Each rule has a drop-down box with your coupons, and a button to edit these, or create new ones when you need them. The coupons are automatically added to the shopping cart and at check-out.
In addition to the general rules, there is an option for storewide sales for a selected role. Setting up a sale is easy, just set “reduce price” by a factor like a percentage, set a start/end date for the sale, and save. When the sale starts, it shows up just like any other sale in your store with sales badges and so on. The sale option enables you to have different sales for different roles whenever it suits you.
Price format and price reductions
In the example above, we have used the selection in settings: Use net prices for B2B, this means that you can easily have your B2B / wholesale store with only prices ex. VAT if you want and your B2C store will run independently with prices including VAT.
Prices on a variable product page, shown ex. VAT (option in Roles & Rules B2B settings)
After login, with a B2B Role, the shop can look like this. There are several options for setting prices, VAT and labels for prices, found in settings. In Roles & Rules’ settings, you also find several options for showing percentage reductions and labels for this.
Hide price and add to cart
The extension has an option to only show prices and shopping functions for logged-in users. This option is found in settings. When the option is set, your store does not show any prices or add-to-cart buttons. The add-to-cart button’s name is automatically changed to “Read more” (product). With this option, you can create a B2B store that shows your end customers’ products and does not display prices. By default, (not logged in) the store shows your regular prices and the shop functionality you already have.
You can set up a role for some of your Wholesaler customers and give them a 10% general discount on all products. First, you add a role, this using the included add roles (tab) in Roles & Rules B2B. Then you go to the Rules (tab) and add a rule for this role.
- Wholesaler 10
- We set up a general rule including a 10% discount (this percentage is automatically reduced from the regular price of the products).
- We have good profit on decor. We want to give a 20% discount on this category. So we:
- Check the Decor category in the general rule for categories.
- Input 20 into the field below (this value will use this percent as set for the rule).
- Check the “On Sale” checkbox (customers will now see the sale prices).
- Check the active rule using the checkbox in the column Active, then Save the rule to activate it.
- If we have other categories we want to set special discounts on:
- Find the tab – Categories
- Check the categories you want to have rules for + Add categories (button)
- Hide a category and its products – just check the hidden checkbox
- Set up your discount rules and save (button)
- And finally, for some selected products if we want to set unique prices we can:
- Enter the Wholesaler 10 rule
- Search for a product + Add (button)
- Set a fixed price or a percentage reduction + Save (button)
This was just one example of how to set up a rule for a role. See the product documentation for more information about rules.
- Storewide sales for any role.
- Start and end dates for sales.
- Easily and seamlessly add roles.
- View the count of users for every role.
- Link to WP Admin Users for easy assignment of users to a role.
- Easily create rules for every role.
- Set percentage or fixed-price reductions.
- Increase prices using percentage or fixed value.
- Specific rules for categories:
- Set discounts
- Set on-sale
- Set categories as hidden (hide a category in a store and its products)
- General rules for categories.
- Select categories and a value (increase or reduce based on the general rule).
- Selected categories can be set to “On Sale.”
- Extra rule for selected products or variations.
- Option to hide single product NEW
- Automatically set coupon discounts for any rule
- Option to hide prices and shop functionality for users who are not logged in.
- Option to hide Retail price
- Option to set text after Retail price and B2B price
- Option to show a reduction in percent and label before or after
- Option for Net prices for B2B store / prices excluding tax NEW
- Access roles: Shop manager and administrator.
- Includes POT file for translations
- Included languages:
- English (US)
- Included languages:
The extension is compatible with
- WooCommerce products and variations
- WooCommerce subscription and variations
- Bulk Shop for WooCommerce
- Product Bundles
- Currency Switchers
Information and requirements
- WooCommerce 3.0+
- PHP 5.6+