MANAGE YOUR CONTACTS AND DEALS BETTER WITH THIS INTEGRATION
Engagebay Integration for WooCommerce connects your WooCommerce store to EngageBay, allowing you to sync data to the platform. It allows you to sync your website’s data such as contacts, deals over EngageBay CRM as per the modules available in EngageBay. This can help you create Contacts and Deals with custom properties over EngageBay CRM. You can sync your whole customer data with EngageBay. EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce is a next generation solution designed to enhance the potential of your eCommerce business. It syncs data from your WooCommerce store with your EngageBay CRM account by mapping feeds with EngageBay CRM.
Why Should You Use This Plugin?
EngageBay is an award-winning all-in-one CRM that provides sales, marketing, and customer support. But it does not provide any way to sync your WooCommerce Data with EngageBay.
With the help of this integration, you can send all your data to EngageBay CRM in real-time to manage your contacts and deals efficiently.
- Hassle-free setup: The EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce plugin is super easy to set up and use. You don’t need a technical background. Everyone can deploy and adapt it to start syncing their data.
- Quick and easy data sync: The plugin provides frictionless data synchronization with EngageBay.
- Detailed sync logs save error-resolving time: The plugin provides a complete sync log report that helps you identify errors and solve them quickly.
- Provide you full control over data sync: EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce lets you map fields for contacts and deals in an object’s feed. This enables you to control the data you want to sync and select the event that triggers the synchronization.
Want to know how EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce operates? Visit the live demo to learn how this plugin works.
1. Sync WooCommerce objects data with feeds
This EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce plugin provides you feeds that control the data synchronization process for WooCommerce objects. You can configure these feeds to sync data as per your needs. There are feeds for these objects:
These feeds have multiple settings to control data synchronization.
Options for customizing feeds
- Choose the type of EngageBay object you want to send your data in
- Map EngageBay fields to WooCommerce fields
Add a new field
- Add a new field to your feed
- Choose the event that will trigger the data sync process
- Set up which tags should be added in contacts when data syncs
2. Sync historical data
The historical data-sync feature in the EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce allows you to sync your existing WooCommerce store data on EngageBay.
Bulk data sync
- Sync all data of the WooCommerce object
- One-click sync syncs newly added data or data that failed to sync previously
3. Detailed sync logs
This EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce plugin provides a comprehensive report of your sync logs. This log report provides a detailed description of errors with parameters like Objects, Object ID, Feed, etc. It helps you figure out errors and troubleshoot.
4. Instant sync
With instant sync, you can quickly sync your WooCommerce data to EngageBay. The instant sync feature depends on an event to trigger the data synchronization. For example, if you select “Order Status Change,” your data will sync with EngageBay whenever an order status changes.
5. Log storing
Under the Settings tab of EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce is a feature called Enable Logging. If you turn this toggle on, you can store your log data. You can also set the number of days you want to store logs. The logs will automatically delete after the set number of days.
For More Information:
Visit the EngageBay Integration for WooCommerce Documentation to learn more about the features and working of the plugin. If you need support or have questions please visit the MakeWebBetter knowledge base or submit your query.
Visit the EngageBay CRM Setup Guide to connect, authorize and do the initial setup for the EngageBay Integration For WooCommerce plugin.
Visit our MakeWebBetter Forums community with your queries and get them resolved.