Boost Sales and Conversions with Social Proof
Fomo displays recent orders to bring your website to life. It’s the online equivalent of a busy store.
When people see a line outside a restaurant, they assume there’s something really special going on inside.
Fomo brings the appeal of a busy restaurant to your online store. With Fomo, you can display recent sales on your website so customers can see just how popular your products are.
Fomo creates a sense of urgency and social proof.
For one small business, Fomo made a meaningful difference in just 30 days:
- Direct revenue of $1,519.47
- 16 new sales directly attributed to Fomo
- Average Order Value increased 30%
Adding social proof to your site can drastically improve your conversion rate and drive more sales. See it in action here.
Fully customize notifications to fit your brand
With our notification builder, you have full control over your notifications.
Choose what you want each notification to say and which products you want to display. You can also customize Fomo to do all kinds of things:
- Decide what information goes in a notification, including location, product name, reviews and more
- Hide notifications for mobile visitors
- If your store has less frequent orders, loop notifications
- Show Fomo only on specific pages or for certain products.
- Randomize when it appears to create a more lifelike feel.
- Fully customizable CSS, so you can create any kind of notification you want.
Fomo takes only seconds to set up. Customize what each notification displays (like the above), decide which products to feature or choose what your notification says. It’s all up to you!
Integrate your product reviews to stream customer opinions
Fomo integrates seamlessly with Yotpo and Judge.me so you can display recent reviews.
Increase sales spikes for your hard-to-find products
For sites with a lot of inventory, it can be tough for new customers to find what they’re looking for.
See what Kyle Russel, founder of Keyway Designs has to say about this:
“The Fomo App is, in my opinion, a trend-setter; and I mean that literally.
We have seen mini-trends start and end within a day just because one person ordered a certain case in the morning, and it started a wave of people seeing that someone else purchased it, giving that design some social-proof. Before installing Fomo, our sales still showed trends, but they were spread out over weeks and months. With Fomo on our store, we now see streaks of the same case selling multiple times in a row as people see and click the notification. We use third party click tracking software to validate these ideas, and the proof is in the pudding!”
Get the most out of your limited-time sales offers
There’s only so much urgency you can create with countdown timers, large fonts, and exclamation marks.
Prove to your customers that a product is running out, or on sale for a limited time, with rapid-fire live purchase notifications.
Track everything so you know it’s working
Fomo integrates directly with Google Analytics to show you live engagement and purchase attribution. Our customers have made over $10 million directly from Fomo.
- Display only the data you want – every order, some orders, or only orders that happened in the last 4 hours.
- Works on any store, no matter how many orders you get. You can loop recent orders, and even remove the “time ago” aspect of each notification.
- Fully customizable CSS animations and colors.
- Works on mobile, but can be disabled on mobile. It’s all up to you.
- Hide Fomo on specific pages, or disable it for certain products.
- Fomo loads asynchronously so it won’t slow down your site.
- This integration requires a paid Fomo subscription ($19 per month).
- Fomo requires WordPress v4.4 or higher
- Fomo require WooCommerce v2.2.0 or above (tested up to v2.6.3)