ORDER AND REORDER THROUGH A SINGLE CLICK
The MWB One-Click Order Reorder plugin allows customers to reorder with one click. Customers appreciate the ease of reordering without having to search for products again.
Why should you choose this plugin?
MWB One-click Order Reorder is designed in a very user-friendly way. With the help of this characteristic, the plugin can straight away boost the traffic on the merchant’s website. Customers using this plugin can easily re-order products with the help of just one click.
This plugin is reliable, fast, and easy to use for all types of users as well as merchants. Merchants engaged in the sale of both physical and digital products can use this plugin and its great features.
Want to know how MWB One-Click Order Reorder functions? Visit the live demo to learn how this plugin works.
1. Easy to Use: MWB One-click Order Reorder is an easy-to-use plugin for both the merchant as well as the customer.
2. Needs just One-Click: With the help of just one- click, the customer can reorder the same group of products without having to manually search for previously purchased products.
3. Makes shopping easier: Its basket feature makes it easier for customers to shop and keep adding products to the trolley. The trolley is movable and slides through every page.
1. Same Order Button
Just as the name suggests, this is a button that will help you reorder a previously purchased item in just one click. It will allow users to skip the struggles of moving from one page to another.
Once clicked, this button will make a window pop. This window will allow the users to choose from three available options. The options are:
- Increase the number of products in the cart.
- Empty the cart if the user no longer wishes to buy a particular product.
- The product will be excluded from the cart by default in case of low stock levels.
2. ReOrder Button
Through a click on this button, the user will be redirected to the previous cart page. To find this button, the user will have to click on ‘’My Account” and then “Order Page,” once the user has placed an order.
3. Enable Basket Feature
With the help of this feature, a moving trolley can be created. The trolley automatically moves everywhere around the page while the customer is shopping. The customer can keep adding products to this trolley.
For More Information:
Visit the MWB One-Click Order Reorder Setup Guide to learn more about the features and working of the plugin. If you need support or have questions please visit the MakeWebBetter knowledge base or submit your query.
Visit our MakeWebBetter Forums community with your queries and get them resolved.