Offer Installment Payment Plans
Today’s customers and merchants respond well to PayBright’s buy now, pay later payment plans. Why? Offering installment payments to your customers makes large purchases more affordable for a larger audience, and it captures customer momentum leading to increased conversions.
PayBright is Canada’s leading provider of installment payment plans, trusted by 8,500+ eCommerce and in-store merchants. After selecting PayBright as a payment method at checkout, your customers can finalize their transaction in seconds and pay for their purchase over time, using payment plans with interest rates as low as 0%.
For businesses, there are several benefits to powering purchases with PayBright.
- More repeat purchases: Make large purchases more affordable to a wider audience, and drive repeat traffic.
- Improved conversion: Capture customer momentum, overcome price objections, and reduce cart abandonment.
- Higher average order value (AOV): Facilitate higher-priced sales and larger basket sizes by offering payment plans.
- We take on the risk for your business: PayBright gets you paid upfront. PayBright protects your business from fraud and credit risks.
Customers respond to buy now, pay later payment plans.
- Customers can pay over time, at thousands of stores, with no hidden fees.
- Customers receive revolving credit limits they can use for multiple transactions, helping drive repeat purchases.
- There are no retroactive or compounding interest costs, hidden charges, or pre-payment penalties.
- A pre-qualifying feature allows customers to obtain pre-approval before completing the checkout process.
- A quick and easy approval process: Within seconds, PayBright verifies the customer’s credit score, identity, and payment information, and provides an instant approval.
PayBright offers two payment plans
- Pay in 4: Customers get instant approvals and make four biweekly payments for their purchases. Interest free. No hidden fees. No impact on customers’ credit scores.
- Monthly Payments: Customers enter information in a few fields for approval and make monthly payments for their purchases.
PayBright financing is available for order values from $50 – 12,500.
How does PayBright work?
- The customer chooses PayBright as their payment method at checkout.
- The customer applies for an instant decision for either monthly or biweekly installment payments.
- The customer sets up their repayment method.
- PayBright pays the merchant upfront and assumes all customer repayment risk.
What does it cost to offer PayBright?
It is absolutely free to sign up with PayBright. There are no monthly or annual fees for merchants. Merchants can offer 0% interest plans to their customers and pay a small per-transaction fee, or have customers pay interest, and then merchants pay no fees.
To learn more, please review PayBright’s developer integration instructions.
“Partnering with PayBright has been a big win for us. Almost immediately we started seeing results. It’s a powerful tool for our customers, and we’ve seen a very positive impact on our sales. Customers love the 0% offer and the simplicity of the PayBright process.”
– Mike Gettis, Founder, and CEO, ENDY