PayU IndiaDeveloped by PayU
About PayU India
PayU, India’s leading online payment solutions provider, is regulated under the Reserve Bank of India and has advanced solutions to meet the digital payment needs of the Indian market.
PayU provides payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award-winning technology. In India, PayU serves more than 450,000 merchants with 100+ local payment methods and is the preferred payments partner for nearly 60% of e-commerce merchants, including all leading e-commerce companies and many airline businesses.
The PayU plugin for WooCommerce, enables PayU to offer a seamless payment experience to your customers and gets you access to exclusive pricing for WooCommerce merchants.
Here are our special rates per transaction:
|Credit Cards (Visa/Master)||1.95%|
* No setup or maintenance fee for WooCommerce merchants.
Enable your business with PayU
Sign up with PayU and get empowered not just by collecting payments but much more with our offerings which support you in running a successful and growing business.
- Manage all of your payments conveniently from one console. Access our brand new PayU dashboard for all your payment related needs, from finding to tracking payments.
- Track, analyze, and understand all of your business activity. The dashboard offers insights into your business, providing details on all types and modes of transactions, settlement-related information, and refunds.
- Go global. PayU offers international payments acceptance to our merchants in partnership with leading banks. When you activate the plugin, you’ll be able to accept payments in 100+ currencies.
- Get the help you need. For swift resolution to your queries, access our live chat support and Knowledge Centre at help.payu.in.
Steps to integrate the PayU plugin on WooCommerce
1) Log in to your WooCommerce account and go to “Plugins.”
2) Click on “Upload Plugin.”
3) Upload the PayU plugin, which you downloaded from the WooCommerce website.
4) Activate the plugin by clicking on “Activate Plugin.”
5) The plugin will be activated and displayed in the “Installed Plugins List.”
6) Go to Settings > Payments > PayUBiz and click on ‘Manage.”
7) If you don’t have a PayU account, create one by clicking on “Create PayU account” link.
8) Choose “Production” in “Gateway Mode.” Provide currency, key, salt, and click on “Save changes.” You’re all set to start accepting payments via PayU Payment Gateway!
To learn more, visit https://payu.in/plugins/payment-gateway-for-woocommerce-plugin.