Start accepting payments with PayU within minutes, from 100+ local payments options like credit cards, debit cards, UPI etc., and offer the best and world-class payments experience to your customers for your online business. Integrating PayU with your WooCommerce powered store is simple, easy and needs no coding!
PayU is Trusted by over 1000+ WooCommerce customers and other large e-commerce companies in India – including Flipkart, Tata Cliq, FabIndia, Myntra and many more!
We charge NO PLATFORM FEE and ZERO transaction fee up to ₹1 lakh or 3 months, whichever is earlier*, exclusively for WooCommerce Customers.
Wondering how to avail this offer?
Just upload & activate the PayU plugin and link your PayU account with your WooCommerce account. That’s it!
Thousands of businesses like yours trust PayU and are growing their business with it.
Here’s what Puneet Aggarwal, VP- Finance at Ixigo had to say for their partnership with PayU:
“When we started our online travel OTA business in 2017, PayU was an obvious choice they have not disappointed us & offered us higher success rates with direct integrations, instant refunds, customized card acceptance for travel industry or in- depth payment analytics. On top of that, amazing round the clock support from their team has been instrumental in giving best in class customer experience.”
With the PayU plugin for WooCommerce, enable and grow your business!
- Payment options like credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI like GPay, PhonePe & more, Wallets- Paytm, Mobikwik & more with a set-up time of just 2 minutes!
- Special pricing for WooCommerce customers across all payment methods.
- Accept payments for your store from customers across globe by accepting payments in 100+ currencies with our international payment’s acceptance.
- Manage your transactions, refunds, disputes and settlements from one single dashboard. Download reports across data segments or view real time transactions and take business decisions immediately.
- Don’t miss out on any of the important information regarding your PayU account with our notification system. Just follow these simple steps to install the PayU plugin on your WooCommerce account and start accepting with PayU within minutes!
Steps to integrate the PayU plugin on WooCommerce
1) Log in to your WooCommerce account and go to “Plugins.”
2) Click on “Upload Plugin.”
3) Upload the PayU plugin, which you downloaded from the WooCommerce website.
4) Activate the plugin by clicking on “Activate Plugin.”
5) The plugin will be activated and displayed in the “Installed Plugins List.”
6) Go to Settings > Payments > PayUBiz and click on ‘Manage.”
7) If you don’t have a PayU account, create one by clicking on “Create PayU account” link.
8) Choose “Production” in “Gateway Mode.” Provide currency, key, salt, and click on “Save changes.” You’re all set to start accepting payments via PayU Payment Gateway!
To learn more, visit https://payu.in/plugins/payment-gateway-for-woocommerce-plugin.