Add a Request A Quote Button to Your WooCommerce Store
Give your customers the option to request price quotations for products on your WooCommerce site. The Quote for WooCommerce extension adds a Request a Quote button to your site’s shop, product, or cart pages.
Empower customers to inquire about price estimations and negotiate by adding a ‘Request a Quote’ button on your WooStore.
Quote for WooCommerce offers a ton of powerful features that’ll make it easier for customers to Request a Quote for any product on your website. Plus, it provides an easy-to-use dashboard where you can create, manage and respond to quotes.
Customers can add multiple products to the website’s quote section, where they can enquire the shop for its quote, negotiate and convert it to order.
The Request a Quote button lets every customer know that you want to interact with them and meet their needs. Improve customer conversions, engagement, and loyalty with Quote for WooCommerce.
Request a Quote
- Allow customers to group products and ask for a quote
- Allow customers to quote their own prices on a product or group of products
- Download quotations from their My Account page or via email.
- Manage different user roles easily – Guests, General, B2B & Retail
- Easy-to-use dashboard where you can create, manage and respond to quotes
Add to Quote Button
Customers can add multiple products to the website’s quote section, where they can ask the shop for quotes, negotiate, and once satisfied with their deal, order.
- Display the Add to Quote option on product, shop, or cart pages
- Limit the Add to Quote options for selected products
- Enable the Add to Quote option only for selected products or user roles
Advanced Management System
Quote for WooCommerce’s advanced management system gives you the ability to configure different quotation options (display or hide the add-to-cart or request a quote button) for different user roles, including guests, retail, wholesale, and general.
Front-end features for customers
- Request quotes for single or multiple products simultaneously
- Remove single or multiple products from the Quote tab
- Move products from the Quote section to their cart
- Move products from their cart to the Quote section
- Customize quote submission messages
- Download quotation (pdf) from my account page
- Download quotation (pdf) via email
- Save Quotes to my account page (if logged in)
- Delete Quotes from my account page;
- Mini Add to Cart basket to view added products quickly.
Back-end features for admins
- Customers can download quotation (pdf) from my account page
- Send the accept & checkout link as a PDF file
- Send the accept & checkout link via email
- Option to create quotations and email them to customers
- Customization options for quote-button text
- Customization options for quote-button color and text color
- Option to hide/show Add to Cart button
- Option to hide/show Add to Quote button
- Redirect customers after a successful request for a quote
- Limit the Add to Quote option for selected products
- Add a quote button for different user roles
Why choose Quote for WooCommerce?
You can enable/disable the option to show the add to quote button on your website’s product pages. You can also choose to display or hide the button on the cart and shop pages.
You have the option to display or hide the Add to Cart button on shop or product pages of your website. You can also hide the button on all other pages of the website.
You can allow guest users to get a quote for any product(s) on your WooCommerce website without registering for an account.
Enabling this option restricts the Request a Quote option for wholesale users only. The text on the buttons for quote requests are editable and will only be visible to wholesale users.
You have the option to customize the Request a Quote button so that it matches the color scheme on your website. You can change the button’s color, text, and text color.
Manage quotes from the back-end dashboard
You can view and manage submitted quote details from the back-end, including customer details, products, the required quantity, offered price, and standard price total.
You can also change the price and product quantity quotes and send them to your customers through revised emails with messages.
You have the option to customize messages that are available for different scenarios, including a customer gets an error on email quotes, a customer inputs the wrong email address, and a customer successfully emails a quote.
The Page Redirect option enables you to redirect customers after their add to quote request is successful. Similarly, you can also define a page-redirect URL for customer redirection.
Email customization options give you the ability to send personalized messages to your customers. You can create and edit the subject line and body of your emails. The email’s text can also be edited before and after the quote is sent to the customer.
Enabling this option allows you to display the accept & checkout link in your outgoing email. This link gives your customers an easy way to accept the presented quote and move to the website’s checkout process.
Enabling the PDF option converts quotes to PDF and gives your users the option to download the document from their My Account page. You can also attach the quote PDF in the email that is sent to the customer so that they can download and print it for further use.
Enabling this option allows you to display the accept & checkout link in the quote PDF. This link gives your customers an easy way to accept the presented quote and move to the website’s checkout process.
Compatibility and integrations
Compatible with Wholesale for WooCommerce
Wholesale for WooCommerce is the Swiss Army Knife of wholesale extensions that helps WooCommerce stores create and manage wholesale pricing plans across multiple levels. It’s simple, easy, and effective.
How to get started
- Buy Quote for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation for information on how to send and accept quotes on your WooCommerce website.