Save Cart LaterDeveloped by MakeWebBetter
Optimize your cart and reduce abandonment with a ‘save for later’ option.
Save Cart Later extension allows shoppers to save their cart products for later purchase without removing them entirely. The one-click save option is available for both guests and logged-in users. It is a kind of cart enhancer that gives online stores an opportunity to reduce their cart abandonment rate.
It provides customers an opportunity to save their favorite products within the cart page instead of removing them entirely from the cart.
- Provides cart optimizer functionality to guest and logged-in users.
- Permit admin to provide one-click save option product and category-wise.
- Allows guest users to save their favorite products for a specific time duration.
- Creates a separate section for all the saved products within the cart page.
- It consists of a fully customizable button that can be modified to meet the brand theme.
Why Choose Save Cart Later?
In 2019, the worldwide shopping cart abandonment has been recorded as 69.57% (Source-Statista). The cart abandonment rates are increasing from the past 5 years and it proves that e-stores need a shopping cart optimizer tool i.e. Save Cart Later.
It is a cart optimizer that helps you enhance your sales results without going through the cart abandonment situation. It does cart optimization such that your users’ don’t have to remove their favorite products from the cart page.
- Optimizes cart page for better usability
- Shoppers don’t need to search and add products to cart repeatedly
- Removed products don’t go from users’ sight
- Provides a convenient shopping experience
- Saves and keeps products ready for checkout
- Improves brand identity and conversion rates
- Increases customer satisfaction & brings ease in the checkout process
- Reduces shopping cart abandonment rates
How Save Cart Later Works?
Online shoppers keep on adding and removing cart products. This might be because they want to compare products or purchase all goods, but when they realize their budget line is exceeding, they simply prefer to remove or abandon products from their cart.
In such situations, the removed products get lost and if shoppers want to purchase the same product they have to repeat the entire process. It irks shoppers and they finally choose to ignore that product. Here, this plugin makes shoppers and admin merrier- as shoppers can easily save their cart products for later purchase and store owners can capture more sales by offering cart optimization facility.
Technical Points From Developers Table
Save Cart Later facilitates WooCommerce store owners to provide cart optimizer functionality to their customers/guest users. It does cart optimization by creating a separate section within the cart page for all the favorite products that buyers want to purchase later. The guest users can save their cart product for a length of time (i.e. admin can decide for how many days, weeks, months, or years he wants to display the saved product to guest users on the cart page).
Admin can also offer the one-click save option product-wise or category-wise and can also select the products they don’t want to get displayed with the same option
- Provide Save Product Functionality – Using this plugin, store owners can provide its users the facility to save their cart products within the cart page for future purchases.
- Authorizes Guest User Selection- Store owners can decide whether they want to allow their guest users to save their cart products or not. They can also select the time the selected item can be visible on the cart page.
- Fully-Customizable Button- Store owners can customize the save cart for later button as per their liking i.e. they can customize the button color, text color, and content- to match their brand.
- Filter Product-Wise & Category-Wise- Store owners can select the product and category on which they want to show the save for later button.
- Selection For Not Showing- Admin can select the products on which they don’t want to display save for later functionality button.
- Move All Saved Items To Cart– Admin can allow its customers to move all the saved products back to the cart in one click to complete their shopping.
Point Of Consideration- If the admin doesn’t select any of the functionalities present in the “Product Settings” then it’ll work for all by default i.e. the save cart later button will appear on all products and categories.
Compatibilities and Benefits
Product Vendor For WooCommerce
Save Cart Later now provides compatibility with Product Vendor for WooCommerce. With this compatibility update, admin can transform their website into a multi-vendor store and leverage the benefit of having a multi-vendor marketplace. Not only this, but admin can also allow his customers to save products of different vendors along with the products he sells.
- Admin can earn more profit
- Products of vendors can be saved by the customers’ that help them to reduce their cart abandonment rate
- Customers can save the products they want without any restriction