SELL WOOCOMMERCE VARIABLE PRODUCTS WITH ADVANCED PRODUCT VARIATION USING WOOCOMMERCE SWATCHES OF TEXT, COLORS, &, IMAGES, VIDEOS, VARIATION TABLES & GALLERIES AND PROVIDE ADVANCED PRODUCT OPTIONS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
Advanced Product Variation enables you to showcase multiple product variations with color, images, videos, and text swatches that are essential for selling WooCommerce variable products. You can also display all product variations through the variation gallery and table.
Why should you use WooCommerce Advanced Variation plugin?
User experience largely depends on how your store looks and how easy it is for customers and guests to locate their desired product variants. So, product presentation is a crucial process. Simple products are easily displayable. However, setting up and selling WooCommerce variable products is tricky. Selling variable products is also necessary because different customers have different preferences, needs, and motivations. Customers are picky, so you will only close the deal when you’ve advanced product options available.
WooCommerce store owners who are looking to sell variable products can use the product Variation Swatches plugin to organize and represent their multiple product variations using attractive WooCommerce swatches
1. Promotes Informed Purchase Decisions: Advanced Product Variation for WooCommerce enables you to display accurate visual information about products through images, texts, and color swatches and helps customers make an informed choice.
2. Engage Customers: WooCommerce Product variation swatches add style to your product presentation. It’s captivating enough to capture your visitors’ attention. So, if you display the colored variations of products like appliances, clothes, pens, etc., that customers prefer, they will sell more frequently.
3. Improves the Ease of Shopping: Our variation swatches plugin makes it easier to purchase variable products by showing WooCommerce product variations in one place. The easier it is for customers to find your product, the more likely they are to purchase it.
4. Enhance User Experience: It improves the UX because customers love to consume information before purchasing products. And providing visually appealing information through swatches is the most basic function of our variation swatches plugin. Product variations swatches also engage customers and increase your sales.
1. Disable Variation Table for Mobile View
With our variation swatches plugin, you can disable the WooCommerce variation table for mobile users on the product details page. By default, both desktop and mobile can view the variation table. After enabling it, mobile users can select the needed variations from available attribute swatches.
2. Attribute Term Thumbnail Customizations and Zoom Effect
You can choose from the following attribute display types: Rectangle, Square, and Circle. And also customize the thumbnail display size for Shop and Product page from these available sizes: 20*20, 40*40, and 60*60. Plus, there is an auto-zoom effect when users hover their cursor on the attribute thumbnails.
3. Display WooCommerce Variations in Video Format
You can set up a variation gallery using videos to display any WooCommerce product variation on your product pages. But the acceptable video formats are OGV, WebM, and MP4. Also, there is no separate gallery for variation videos. The videos will be added to the respective variations’ image galleries.
4. Export Tabs On the WooCommerce Variation Table
Enable this toggle button to add CSV and Print download buttons on the front end. It allows customers to download the product variation table as a CSV file or PDF and makes it easy to modify or transfer the configured variations to another website.
5. Show/Hide Variation Toggle
Add a Show/Hide Variation toggle for customers and allow them to show & hide product variations from the shop page and related product suggestions.
6. Import/Export Attribute terms and gallery images
Download the product attribute terms in bulk in a CSV file and edit their details. Then, upload the attribute terms file to implement your changes. The process to download and update variation gallery images is the same. It proves useful when you have WooCommerce variable products in multiple categories.
7. Enable Slider On the Product Page
You can enable an auto slider feature for the product variation gallery. It will be triggered a few seconds after the page load and make it easier for users to use the product gallery.
8. Product-wise variations
You can set the Variation swatches plugin for your WooCommerce products individually. Also, you can select the display type, size, shape, etc., for variation swatches.
9. Variation-wise gallery
Add a variation image gallery to your product page to display images of product variations. You can determine the position of the variation gallery and add a slider to it.
10. WooCommerce Variation Table
Represent all product variations at once in a tabular format. You can select which columns will appear in the variation table. And also add an “Available Options” button that will enable users to open the variation table.
11. Select label display
You can select three label display types: tool-tip, above swatches, and over the swatches. For the tool-tip display, you can set the background and text color.
12. Variation Update In Cart
You can showcase product variations in a popup on the cart page and enable your customers to update or change their chosen WooCommerce variations using it.
13. Enable Stock Left and Out-of-Stock Alert On the Product Page
You can enable this feature to display the number of stock left and product out-of-stock alerts on the product page, letting customers get accurate information regarding product availability.
In case the product is out of stock, an out-of-stock notification will be displayed along with an email alert option. Customers can enter their email addresses and get updates regarding stock replenishment.
14. Global settings on swatches
You can override the product-wise setting and set the variations’ swatches display size on the shop and the product page globally. This feature is especially important for single-product or category businesses that have limited number WooCommerce variations.
15. Hide Add To Cart and Quantity
You can hide the add-to-cart button and product quantity from the shop page and related products. So, WooCommerce swatches can be seen more distinctly.
16. Customize Add To Cart and Available Options Button text
You can add easily customize the Add-to-cart and Available Options button text using our variation swatches plugin. It would allow you to mold your store according to your content theme. Although, a minor change, it is crucial for maintaining brand uniformity.
For More Information:
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.