Advanced Product Variation for WooCommerce by WP Swings allows you to showcase product variations using color, images, and text swatches. You can also display all variations with product variation galleries and tables. Set up WooCommerce product variation swatches for products individually or globally and import/export attributes and gallery images in bulk.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on top and select Choose File with the zip file downloaded.
- Install the plugin and click Activate to get started.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- From the Admin menu, navigate to WooCommerce > WP Swings > Advanced Product Variation.
- Configure the WooCommerce product variations plugin settings.
- Enable/Disable Plugin: Enable this toggle to use the features of WooCommerce Advanced Product Variation.
- Show the Swatches On the Shop Page: Enable this option to display variation swatches on the shop page.
- Show the Show/Hide variation button: Enable this feature to add a button on the shop page that allows customers to show and hide variations.
- Show Attribute Term Thumbnails: You can enable this toggle to show attribute terms as thumbnails.
- Hide Add To Cart Button and Quantity from Related Products: Click on this toggle to hide the Add To Cart button and Quantity from related products.
- Hide Add To Cart Button and Quantity from the Shop Page: Enable this toggle to hide the Add To Cart button and Quantity from the Shop page.
- Show the Swatches for the Related Products: Enable this toggle to show product variation swatches for related products.
- Use Variation Featured Image: You can use this feature to display a selected image as variation swatches.
- Update Variation From Cart Page: Click on this toggle to allow your customers to directly update their selected variations from the cart page.
- Product-Wise Variation Gallery: You can enable this toggle to show your product variations in a gallery.
- Global Size/Display: You can set a global size or display type for all variations.
- Terms Thumbnail Display Type: You can select the shape to display terms on the frontend. Available shapes: Rectangle, Square, and Circle.
- Terms Thumbnail Display Size On the Shop Page: Select the display size of terms thumbnails for the shop page. Available sizes are 20*20, 40*40, and 60*60.
- Terms Thumbnails Display Size on Product Page: Select the size of terms thumbnails for the product page from the following sizes: 20*20, 40*40, and 60*60.
- Display border on Selected Swatches: Enable to display borders on selected swatches for customers.
- Slider on Variation-Wise Gallery: Enable to add a slider to your product variation gallery for customers’ convenience.
- Show Terms Label: You can select the attribute term label display type. The following display options are available: Tool-tip, Over Swatches, and Above Swatches.
- Tool-tip Text Color: You can customize the text color of the tool-tip display type. Click on the color grid and select the color of your choice.
- Tool-tip Background Color: Click on the color grid and select the background color of the tool-tip display type.
- Attribute Terms Behavior: You can select the action to display the unavailability of any variations to customers. Cross and Hide are two attributes terms behaviors. You can select any of them.
- Gallery in Bottom: Click on the ‘Activate’ button to add the variations gallery at the bottom.
- Gallery In the Left Side: Click on the ‘Activate’ button to add the variations gallery on the left side.
- Enable the Variation Table: Enable to represent your product variations in a tabular format.
- Enable Exports Tabs on the Variation Table: Enable this toggle to add export/download buttons, CSV and Print, on the WooCommerce product variations tables. CSV and Print tab allows you to download the variation table details in a CSV file and PDF format, respectively.
- Place Variation Table: Select the placement of the product variation table from the following two locations: After Product Summary And After Single Product.
- Columns to Show in the Variations Table: You can customize the columns of the WooCommerce variation table. To do this, follow these steps:
- Add or Remove Columns: Click on the checkbox associated with the column name to add or remove any particular column from your product variation table
- Change the Order of the Column: To change the order of the column, use the arrow buttons to move the columns up and down.
- Available Options Button: Check this checkbox to add the Available options button in order for customers to expand the variation table in a click.
- Scroll to Top: Click on this checkbox to allow users to automatically scroll to the top of the page
- Available Options Button Text: To customize the “Available Options” button, enter your custom text in the textbox.
- Cart Button Text: Enter your custom text in the textbox to update the Add To Cart button text.
- Export Attributes: Click on this button to download the Product variation attributes CSV file. You can edit the CSV file by entering the display type (valid values are: 0 – none | 1 – image | 2 – color | 3 – text).
- Select Color: Use the color-picker feature, you can fetch color codes for color swatches and update them in the CSV file.
- Upload Attributes: Click on the Upload Attributes button to upload the edited attributes CSV file.
- Export Variation Gallery Images: You can export or download the variation gallery images in a CSV file.
- Import Variation: Upload the updated gallery images CSV file by clicking on the Import Variation button.
Q. Can the WooCommerce Advanced Product Variation plugin show variation swatches Shop and Single product page?
Yes, the swatches plugin will show the variation swatches on both the Shop and Single Product page.
Q. Is it possible to hide the add to cart button of the product from the shop page?
Yes, We have provided the setting under the Advanced Variation >> General Setting >> Hide add to cart button from Shop page.
Q. Can the WooCommerce Advanced variation plugin allow users to use the featured image as a swatch of the product?
Yes, you can set this from Advanced Variation >> Advanced Setting >> Enable Variation Featured image setting and click on the Save button.
Q. Does Product swatches for the WooCommerce plugin allow showing the variation galley for each variation?
Yes, it’ll allow you to show the variation gallery for each variation product.
Q. How many Variations can be made of each product?
Product Variations can be made according to the requirements.
Q. Is it possible to show the variation as an image of the product?
Yes, product images can be used as a variation image of the product.
Q. Will the Product variation swatches plugin show the variation table of the product?
Yes, advance variation tables allow showing the variation of the product in tabular form.
Q. Is it possible to import and export the attributes of the product in the swatches plugin?
Yes, it’s possible through our Variation swatches plugin.