WooCommerce AramexDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce version 2.3 or higher.
- An active Aramex merchant account.
Calculate shipping rates for your customers’ orders, using Aramex
Eliminate back-and-forth with your customer, discussing possible shipping rates. With WooCommerce Aramex, you can calculate shipping rates for your customers’ orders right on the checkout screen! Using rates provided by Aramex, a leading global provider of logistics and transporation solutions, WooCommerce Aramex helps to save you time when shipping your orders, by calculating the shipping rates up front.
- Multiple parcel types, offered by Aramex (Priority Document, Priority Parcel, Priority Letter, Deferred Document, Deferred Parcel, Ground Document, Ground Parcel).
- Rates calculated using the pickup location provided
- Specify pick up open and closing times, to avoid timing issues
- Advanced custom box packing solution, for creating custom box sizes
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension.
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store.
- Sign up for an Aramex account.
- Enter your account information onto the WooCommerce Aramex setup screen.
- Set up your various box sizes, if using custom/specific box sizes.
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy!